Profile for Adex > Reviews

Adex

Textiles Direct Easy Care Polycotton Baby Pink Super King Size Flat Sheet
Textiles Direct Easy Care Polycotton Baby Pink Super King Size Flat Sheet

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 Jun. 2014
Very beautiful and definitely comfortable bed sheet. The size is very good too so it works well with my super king mattress. Delivery was quite fast so I am a happy customer.

gas lift up 6ft super king size faux leather ottoman storage bed frame By Bedsandbeds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 4 Jun. 2014
This is a perfect bed frame. Like many good things, it does take some time to put together, however, it is well worth it. Very strong and provides an alternative storage area. Great buy.

6'0 SUPER KING SIZE TUFTED ORTHOPAEDIC MATTRESS
6'0 SUPER KING SIZE TUFTED ORTHOPAEDIC MATTRESS
Offered by BEDEXPRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep hasn't been better, 4 Jun. 2014
This mattress is just perfect. Soft enough to give absolute comfort and firm within so you can be sure it will last a long time. Cover is white so it is absolutely essential to purchase a mattress protector. All in all, it is absolutely fab.

Spanish (inc. Audio CD): Study Guide (Letts GCSE Success)
Spanish (inc. Audio CD): Study Guide (Letts GCSE Success)
by Educational Experts

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 15 Sept. 2013
I have not really used it because I am still using another one at the moment but I am happy with it so far.

Teaching-You French & Spanish
Teaching-You French & Spanish
Offered by SweetBuzzards

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely buy, 15 Sept. 2013
I have not really used it much because it is quite advanced however I am happy with it so far.

V-fit LGF-2 Herculean COBRA Lay Flat Home Gym
V-fit LGF-2 Herculean COBRA Lay Flat Home Gym

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as described, 15 Sept. 2013
I was actually surprised with the quality of the gym set. Of course, it took a few hours to set up but it was definitely worth it. The only slight criticism I have is that the pull (string) gets weak after some months and it is quite difficult finding cheap replacement. That said, it had definitely saved me months of gym membership.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2013 9:37 AM BST

Learn Spanish with Paul Noble
Learn Spanish with Paul Noble
by Paul Noble
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Adex, 8 Feb. 2012
I have been trying to learn languages for sometime and every time, I have been really discouraged by language teachers and audio, I must say, this is the best language course available. You seriously must be crazy not to get you hands on it.

Learn Italian with Paul Noble (Collins)
Learn Italian with Paul Noble (Collins)
by Paul Noble