Profile for Frank > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Cobalt) - Includes Special Offers
Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Cobalt) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Feb. 2016
Absolutely fantastic and easy to use. Brilliant present for Christmas.

Prima Crafts Knitting: Over 25 appealing projects that are quick and simple to knit (Prima Book of Craft)
by F&W Media International LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 April 2015
Great projects that are really unusual

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 April 2015
Dad loves it- fantastic!

Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)
Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 April 2015
Absolutely love this song. Good old Phil

Birch-Tar and Zinc Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - For Healthy Scalp & Beautiful Hair - FREE FROM Parabans, Artificial Colours, SLS, SLES - 350ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Feb. 2015
Absolutely brilliant. I have a very sensitive scalp and although I did not buy this product for dandruff I find it is perfect in preventing spots and irritations in general. I wanted something very natural that did not contains sulfates and this does the job.

Andrew James Lumiglo Toaster Two Slice With Warming Rack Matt Black
Andrew James Lumiglo Toaster Two Slice With Warming Rack Matt Black
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and functional., 29 Jan. 2015
This toaster is brilliant especially considering the price. The good reviews from other people were bang on. The browning slider is innovative and does the toast nicely even on a lower setting. If you want your toast very browned then you have to wait quite a long time, but I find that the best setting is just before halfway on the slider anyway. I do agree that if you have taller toast you will have to flip it upside down to make sure that the top is done as well, but then I find this with most toasters anyway. I think it looks really classy and is well made. I specifically wanted a toaster with a rack on the top and this works very well with bagels. All round very happy and this is way better than some other types we have tried at a similar price.

Mela Loves London Women's Sleeveless V-Neck Lace Party Dress, Black/Silver, Size 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy yet affordable., 29 Jan. 2015
I love this dress. Fits really nicely. It has a lining and is lightweight. Very comfy and beautiful. This is the cheapest I have found this dress for online.

Love Me Again
Love Me Again

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Love Me Again (MP3 Download)
I just love this tune. Some of his work does sound a bit samey, but this is awesome and makes me want to dance the cha cha cha big time.

Easy Virtue [DVD]
Easy Virtue [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Barnes
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious with groovy soundtrack, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Easy Virtue [DVD] (DVD)
At first I didn't expect this film to be that good, but I brought it as a present for someone else and we watched it together. I laughed so much and I love the way that they have modern songs put to 30's ragtime beats like 'sex bomb' and 'when the going gets tough' by Billy Ocean! Very amusing. Also like the strong and independent female lead.

When Can I See You Again?
When Can I See You Again?

5.0 out of 5 stars Groovy!!!!, 21 May 2013
I love this tune. First heard it on the end of the film where I work and couldn't stop dancing!

Page: 1 | 2