Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Bristol, UK)

K9 Stole My Trousers!
K9 Stole My Trousers!
by Bob Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars The quiet genius!, 4 July 2013
This review is from: K9 Stole My Trousers! (Hardcover)
This is a fantastic read. Witty, fun and full of amazing life stories from a screen writing genius of our times. Bob has been there done it and got the T shirt, BAFTAs and OSCARS too! Each page you read leads you to another moment in a personal journey that has touched more lives than many people know. If you've loved the original Dr Who series, Wal & Grom, Bergerac, Shoestring, and a whole host of other family favourites including the new series about K9 for which Bob was the creator then this is a must read.
Little know of the 'quiet genius' of Bob Baker and this book should be the start of a bigger profile for a man who's legacy is already the stuff of legend!

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Xbox 360)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars A double whammy!, 25 Oct. 2006
This game is excellent! I am new to the Tom Clancy series, so started this game on easy level. Why did I never invest in a Clancy work before - its great! Graphics are amazing and gameplay is awesome. Its like living in a thriller - I was nervous throughout, not knowing what might happen next and if I'd get found out. My advice - buy it!!