Profile for Beverley Butcher > Reviews

Content by Beverley Butcher

Beverley Butcher

Page: 1 | 2
6 x 28w =40w Long Life XENON ECO Halogen GLS Energy Saving Light Bulb E27 Edison screw (ES) Dimmable bulbs
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jun. 2016
Great value and very good service. Thank you, I will be back.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 12 May 2016
A very pretty sheet and matching pillowcase, perfect for a little girls bedroom. Lovely quality, good price and fast delivery.

Red Rudolph Single Duvet Cover & p/case Bedding Bed Set Merry Christmas Xmas
Red Rudolph Single Duvet Cover & p/case Bedding Bed Set Merry Christmas Xmas
Offered by StyleMyBedroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas duvet cover., 6 May 2016
Bought it for my Granddaughter, ready for next Christmas. A really cute child's duvet set, little one loves it. Very reasonably priced and arrived very quickly. Definitely recommend this set.

Sinland Double Side Microfiber Cloth Home Kitchen Stainless Steel Scrubber Cleaning Pads with Sponge 17cmx23cm 3 Pcs Blue
Offered by Eco-cleaning

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, highly recomended., 21 April 2016
These cloths are really absorbent and the scourer, on the other side, has been so useful. Very impressed with these cloths and bought more. I have used just about every dishcloth on the market and, in my mind, these are the best.

Emartbuy® Asus Transformer Book T100HA 10.1 Inch Ladybirds Water Resistant Neoprene Soft Zip Case Cover Sleeve ( 10-11 Inch eReader / Tablet / Netbook )
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladybird case, 17 Dec. 2015
Great little case for my tablet. Good quality a brilliant price. Love it.

Emartbuy Ladybirds Water Resistant Neoprene Soft Zip Case/Cover suitable for Amazon Kindle Touch Wi-Fi and 3G Versions ( 5-6 Inch eReader / Tablet )
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars just the perfect size for my kobo e reader, 8 July 2015
A lovely cute little case, just the perfect size for my kobo e reader. Really good value for the money, they are so much more expensive in the shops.

Timex Easy Reader Women's Black Leather Strap Silver-Tone Case T20441
Timex Easy Reader Women's Black Leather Strap Silver-Tone Case T20441

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex ladies watch., 1 Mar. 2015
Lovely big clear numbers, as my sight is not too good. Love the fact that I can push a button and the watch face lights up in the dark, as I wake a lot during the night. Overall a good quality and nice looking watch. I am so pleased with it. The price is also very inexpensive and delivery was super fast. Thanks.

Paranormal Intruder: The Terrifying True Story of a Family in Fear
Paranormal Intruder: The Terrifying True Story of a Family in Fear

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 27 Jan. 2015
This book had me gripped from the very start, right through every page until the end. To Caroline,Neil and family, I do not know how you got through all this, there must be so much love within your family. I pray that your lives will become calm and peaceful once again. God Bless.

AERO Orange 105g (Pack of 15)
AERO Orange 105g (Pack of 15)

5.0 out of 5 stars I will love you forever, 9 Aug. 2014
I can't seem to buy this product in my local stores any more. You are a godsend. I absolutely adore Orange Aero, don't know what I would do without you. Keep on selling it PLEASE, I will love you forever. Thank you.

Jesus Standing Statue - Memorial Gift Ornament
Jesus Standing Statue - Memorial Gift Ornament

5.0 out of 5 stars Statue, 6 Feb. 2013
This statue is absolutelu beautiful, so detailed. I love it. Have been looking for something like this for ages and am really happy with this one.

Page: 1 | 2