Profile for N. Higginson > Reviews

Tyrannosaurus Drip
Tyrannosaurus Drip
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Tyrannosaurus Drip (Paperback)
My little dinosaur obsessed toddler loves this book - I love this book. Nice flow, nice to read and funny.

Have You Seen My Potty?
Have You Seen My Potty?
by Mij Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Aug. 2009
Difficult to tell which book best for potty training from brief reviews - but this story is funny and good introduction to potty. Still ongoing at moment so not sure if it works - but an enjoyable story in it's own right.

I'M Toys 22050 Melody Mix
I'M Toys 22050 Melody Mix
Offered by Matura GbR

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 10 Dec. 2008
This review is from: I'M Toys 22050 Melody Mix (Toy)
Good quality build - smaller than looks, but size given. However, the xylaphone is horribly out of tune. Contacted manufacturers and they say they sell it as a toy not a musical instrument - however at this price - I expect some standard especially as it is a toy for the over 3's. Shame - nice product otherwise, but in future I shall be avoiding I'm toys products. They're just toys remember!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2013 12:36 PM GMT

40 Favourite Nursery Rhymes
40 Favourite Nursery Rhymes

5.0 out of 5 stars About time!, 7 July 2008
This is the 4th Cd I've bought for baby - and about time I got one this appropriate. Fantastically normal - not folky, operatic or weirdly modern - sung by normal voices with a bit of character for each song. Listened to it loads already and still not annoyed in the slightest.