Profile for Ann Evans > Reviews

Probiotic Max (+prebiotic) / 100 Tablets
Probiotic Max (+prebiotic) / 100 Tablets
Offered by Medna Holistic Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item., 6 May 2017
This has greatly helped my ibs. I've been using it for over 12 months now and it's been the best it's been in the 6 years I've had it.

OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer - Silver
OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit., 6 May 2017
I bought this for my son who is at uni because Ive got one and it never fails to produce beautiful mash. I've been using carrots, parsnip and potato and it comes out perfect.

Sony MDR-G45 Street Series Headphones
Sony MDR-G45 Street Series Headphones
Offered by Farbrengen

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my daughter so that I could actually get ..., 5 Mar. 2015
Bought for my daughter so that I could actually get to wear my own ones. She said that they're really comfy and lives them.

Create your Fantasy Model
Create your Fantasy Model

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my 10 year old daughter. She loves ..., 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Create your Fantasy Model (Toy)
Bought for my 10 year old daughter. She loves these books and her and he r friends compare designs.

Depesche - Top Model Pocket Colouring Book
Depesche - Top Model Pocket Colouring Book

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this and it's small enough to pop ..., 5 Mar. 2015
My daughter loves this and it's small enough to pop into a bag to take out in the car.

Chicken QUAY Woodcraft Construction Kit FSC
Chicken QUAY Woodcraft Construction Kit FSC
Offered by CraftCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it and made it up on his birthday, 5 Mar. 2015
This was bought for hubby as a joke birthday present. He loved it and made it up on his birthday.

BLACK VINTAGE WIRE EGG BASKET HEART CADDY METAL STORAGE CONTAINER HOLDER HOLDS 15 EGGS

5.0 out of 5 stars This has been great to store our chickens eggs in and looks much ..., 5 Mar. 2015
This has been great to store our chickens eggs in and looks much better sat on the cupboard than an egg box.

Apple iPhone 4S /4 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Long Touch Stylus Pen + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (AA Wallet Blue)
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy son, 21 Jun. 2014
Arrived promptly. Well packaged and just what my son wanted after numerous plastic flip on cases had broken. It gives great protection to the phone if it's dropped.

Sticker Dolly Dressing Ice Skaters (Usborne Sticker Dolly Dressing)
Sticker Dolly Dressing Ice Skaters (Usborne Sticker Dolly Dressing)
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 21 Jun. 2014
Arrived promptly. Well packaged and kept my daughter happy for hours. The only downside is once these sticker books are done that's it, nothing really to do.

Chicken Manual: The Complete Step-by-step Guide to Keeping Chickens
Chicken Manual: The Complete Step-by-step Guide to Keeping Chickens
by Laurence Beeken

5.0 out of 5 stars Father's Day gift, 21 Jun. 2014
This book is a must for 1st time chicken keepers. Very informative and to the point, not a lot of unneeded waffling.

Page: 1 | 2