Profile for col > Reviews

elbmöbel key box with photo and picture frames in white antique wooden
elbmöbel key box with photo and picture frames in white antique wooden
Offered by elbmoebel

4.0 out of 5 stars Small key box, 25 Mar. 2017
The key box was delivered in good time, and is very pretty, but is much smaller than I was wanting, the hight measurements included a false front so the cabinet it's self is quite small, my wife is now using it for jewellery and I have made a larger one for our keys.

Rubber Tap Swirle Long Star Pack 72015
Rubber Tap Swirle Long Star Pack 72015
Offered by DIY & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a rubber tap swirl, you put it on ..., 17 Nov. 2016
It's a rubber tap swirl, you put it on your tap, the you can swirl the water around the sink.
It came quickly and is what I ordered.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars a real pain., 15 Feb. 2015
these bars are a real pain, including the screws there are 30 separate pieces, and it all has to be put together to fit the car, and taken apart to take it off again, they say Italian design, i say jigsaw would have been more like,i have had to glue some pieces together just to reduce the number of bits,when you need to use the bars you can't be bothered, if they are already on the car you can't be bothered to take them off, i have no issue with packaging or delivery,its just the bars them selves.

Scholl DRFB7017UK Compact Foot Spa
Scholl DRFB7017UK Compact Foot Spa

4.0 out of 5 stars Foot Spa, 9 Aug. 2014
this was bought for my wife, she said she found it very refreshing, a bit noisy perhaps, but not overly, the build seems quite good,
and she is pleased with it.

Owl Money Box, Bright & Patterned, 14cm tall - choice pink or yellow
Owl Money Box, Bright & Patterned, 14cm tall - choice pink or yellow

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty money box, 20 Feb. 2014
it is a pretty little thing, unfortunately that that is the problem,we had looked at so many of these money boxes we forgot to check the size on this one,and it is small,but it came quickly and was well packed,my wife isn,t disappointed with the owl it,s self just the size.

Day of the Triffids [DVD] [1981]
Day of the Triffids [DVD] [1981]
Dvd ~ John Duttine

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic, 15 Feb. 2013
I watched this series when it was first broadcasted and I for a long time fancied seeing it again, it did'nt disappoint, unlike the big screen movie it stuck very much to the story.
the DVD was delivered in good time and was well packaged.

Silverline 633799 Combination Spanner Set 6-22 mm - 12 Pieces
Silverline 633799 Combination Spanner Set 6-22 mm - 12 Pieces

4.0 out of 5 stars Tools, 15 Feb. 2013
the tools were for my grandson who uses them at work, he has no complaints about them and they came promptly and were
well packaged.

Shinju (Sano Ichiro)
Shinju (Sano Ichiro)
by Laura Joh Rowland

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Shinju (Sano Ichiro) (Paperback)
I did quite enjoy the book, I like reading historical novels and Shinju I thought gave an insight to life in 17 century Japan
the murder story its self was fairly ordinary but was enough to keep me interested,
the condition of the book was "used but good" and I have no complaints.

Remington R3150 Dualtrack-X Rotary Shaver
Remington R3150 Dualtrack-X Rotary Shaver
Offered by Mr Can

4.0 out of 5 stars Remington R3150, 20 Aug. 2012
The Remington R3150 is good value for money, I had always used Philips Philishave but have found that they are getting rather expensive and too fancy for just a ordinary shave, so I decided to try the Remington R3150 and have found that it gives a good shave is light to use and transport, the only small quibble I might have is that it does'nt have a shaveing head cover, but that is just a small thing, other wise it's good.

The Haunting
The Haunting
by Alan Titchmarsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite good books, 15 April 2012
This review is from: The Haunting (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my wife, at her request, she has,nt read it yet, but she has read all of Alan Titchmarsh's novels in the past and has really enjoyed them, I have even read a couple myself and though I like a bit of grit to my books they made for a little light reading and were quite enjoyable, and I can recommend them.
They all come well packaged and promptly.

Page: 1 | 2