Profile for AUBREY > Reviews

Content by AUBREY

AUBREY

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Anxiety Calming Aid For Dogs, With Taurine, Inositol, 5-HTP, L-Theanine, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), 120 Tablets, Natural Human Grade Ingredients, Non-Drowsy, UK Manufactured
Offered by The Petcare Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you so much., 8 Nov. 2016
My dog Tilly gets stressed at the best of times, and especially during the firework 'season'. I started her on these pills a few days before and she coped wonderfully, wanting to be with me, but I'm sure this pills helped us to cope enormously- well done.
Also, the next day delivery service made life so much easier.
Well done Petcare Factory and Amazon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2016 10:17 PM GMT

Men's Sport Watch by CIVO Multifunctional Military Waterproof Simple Design Big Numbers Digital LCD Screen Casual Watch with Microfiber Bonus
Offered by CIVO-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Go for it., 8 Nov. 2016
I ordered it, it came the next day in perfect condition obviously and a real bargain. I love it. Not a criticism really but a suggestion - I think the 'how to' set it up, date and time etc. could be a little simpler for the amazingly unpractical like me.

HomeoPet Anxiety TFLN
HomeoPet Anxiety TFLN

5.0 out of 5 stars A calmer dog., 7 April 2016
This review is from: HomeoPet Anxiety TFLN (Misc.)
I used it in Holy Week when I knew I'd be out a lot, and she was fine. I have added a collar that gives off, is it pheromones. A combination of the two has - touch wood - done the trick of calming Tilly down.

Mens Womens Printed Onesies All-in-One (X-Large, Royal Blue Plain)
Mens Womens Printed Onesies All-in-One (X-Large, Royal Blue Plain)

5.0 out of 5 stars onesie just right for this one, 27 Mar. 2016
It was well-priced, arrived quickly, is made of super material and is very comfortable.

Catholic Herald Magazine
Catholic Herald Magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb complement to the print edition., 14 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Catholic Herald Magazine (App)
I enjoy the CH magazine, but often the print edition doesn't arrive till the next week, so this this means I can get reading on the Friday.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2016 10:42 AM GMT

50 Sheets Matt White Address Labels 63.5 x 38.1 mm, 21 per A4 sheet, 50 x A4 Sheets 1050 labels (L7160 & J8160 MS Software code Compatible)
Offered by Labels4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Always go for these labels., 14 Dec. 2015
The product arrived quickly, is very cheap and worked perfectly when I used it to produce the labels for my Christmas cards, being completely compatible with the Avery specification etc., as it said 'on the tin'.

Brilliant.

The Tractate Middoth and Other Ghost Stories (Illustrated) (Solis Classics)
The Tractate Middoth and Other Ghost Stories (Illustrated) (Solis Classics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Try it., 25 May 2015
The stories were short-ish, sometimes the language of over a century ago seemed laboured to 2015 ears and eyes. The tales themselves were very gripping, unnerving rather than scary, and I wanted to read more.

The Spectator Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Spectator Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bravo, 8 May 2015
The Spectator never fails to entertain, inform and amuse. Thank God for it.

The Peeling: Book 1 (Jeremy's Choice)
The Peeling: Book 1 (Jeremy's Choice)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, 8 May 2015
I have now read several of IRB's books and enjoyed them, this one also. That said, perhaps I've become innured to the gruesomeness and ought to have been more disturbed than I was by the gory details here.

The 7 Secrets of Happiness: An Optimist's Journey
The 7 Secrets of Happiness: An Optimist's Journey

3.0 out of 5 stars I have read several of GB's books and enjoyed them immensely, 8 May 2015
I have read several of GB's books and enjoyed them immensely, but I have to confess I got rather bored with this, and far from giving me clues to increasing my happiness or optimism levels I was rather relieved when I'd finished it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3