Profile for Albrecht Beardsley > Reviews

Content by Albrecht Beardsley

Albrecht Beardsley ""Soul Reaver"" (London, England)

The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories
The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories
by H. P. Lovecraft

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely loved this book, 2 Oct. 2014
Now this is a really fascinating book of stories, when the title says Weird, it really is weird. If you want to be frightened, this is the book for you. I absolutely loved this book, oh so weird and wonderful........A truly good read.

The Blacklist - Season 1 [DVD]
The Blacklist - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Spader

5.0 out of 5 stars and from the start I loved it, that is the reason I have ordered ..., 2 Oct. 2014
I watched 10 parts of season one in Canada on Netflix, and from the start I loved it, that is the reason I have ordered this DVD so I can watched the remaining episodes.It is a fantastic series, and James Spader is just spellbinding in this. Very very highly recommended.

Splendour In The Grass [1961]
Splendour In The Grass [1961]
Dvd ~ Natalie Wood
Offered by afternoon-matinee

5.0 out of 5 stars and the acting from Warren Beatty and Natalie Wood is just perfect for this type of film, 2 Oct. 2014
This is one of my all time fav. films. It brings back memories of my younger days, and the acting from Warren Beatty and Natalie Wood is just perfect for this type of film. Very highly recommended and very nostalgic. I loved it!!!

RFID BLOCKING PAYPASS CREDIT DEBIT CARD PROTECTOR ID THEFT PROTECTION SLEEVE (HBLS 2 PACK)
Offered by KORUMA id protection SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars I have recommended this to a few other people who have never ..., 2 Oct. 2014
I now feel a lot safer with this card in my bag. I have recommended this to a few other people who have never heard of this type of safe method for carrying cards etc., Highly recommended....

Glasgow Commonwealth Games 2014 Men's Official Licensed Large Outline Logo T-Shirt - Navy, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars and the wearer said it was very good quality and the Logo was really outstanding, 21 July 2014
this arrived as I was informed as I was told it would.This was sent to Berlin as a present, and the wearer said it was very good quality and the Logo was really outstanding. So on the whole this is a really good value for money T. Shirt.

Last Tram Tae Auchenshuggle
Last Tram Tae Auchenshuggle

5.0 out of 5 stars Last Tram tae Auchenshuggle, 22 April 2012
Just looking at the cover of this book brings back such happy memories of Glesga
gone by......I have a tram ticket for this last tram, which belonged to my late Mother.
This truly is an absolute gem of a book, it is so typically Glasgow in every sense of the
word. I felt really sad when I got to the end. I felt that the Glesga of old had gone forever,
and a part of me wished I could re-live the old Glesga again. A heart rendering book, it really
is, and anybody who remembers the old Glesga Caurs must read this absolutely fascinating book.
"RIP THE AULD GLESGA TRAMS" !!!!!

Cummoangetaff!: The Adventures of Big Aggie MacDonald, the Glasgow Tramcar Clippie
by Allan Morrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Cummoangetaff The Adventures of Big Aggie MacDonald, the Glasgow Tramcar Clippie, 22 April 2012
Well where do you start!!!I was in absolute stitches when I read this book. The times I have
travelled on the Glasgow Trams and heard this type of patter.And the descriptionm of the people
who travelled on the trams were Glesga to a T. If anyone wants to read about the "CAURS" and
Aggies' patter then this is a must book to read.

Ye Cannae Shove Yer Granny Aff a Bus!
Ye Cannae Shove Yer Granny Aff a Bus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ye Cannae shove ye Granny aff a Bus, 22 April 2012
I absolutely love this, it's also great to sing this title as I did when I was young.
I have so many fond memories of some of the things said in this book. As we say in
Glasgow "It is pure dead brilliant"!!!!!

Coast Series 1-4 Boxset [DVD]
Coast Series 1-4 Boxset [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BRILLIANT COAST SERIES 1 - 4 DVD BOXSET, 1 Feb. 2010
Well, I was so knocked out by this series on TV I bought 2 box sets. One of which I sent to my daughters in Germany who kept on and on
at me to send it to them as I raved about it so much. Neil Oliver is just perfect as the narrator. If you want something that will keep
you glued to the screen this is it, and a bonus - great value for money!!!