Profile for MN > Reviews

Content by MN

MN

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Love Tree Products Nut Milk Bag - Best Premium Quality Almond Milk Strainer Including Free Recipe E Book - Large Food Grade Reusable Super Strong Fine Nylon Mesh Bag - Smooth Milks & Juices Every Time With A No Risk 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Offered by LoveTree Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovetree nut milk bag, 23 Dec. 2014
I only used the nut milk bag once to do almond milk and I was very impressed with the result. The bag is great and it is very easy to wash. I highly recommend this bag if you are looking for a nut milk bag.
The service from the seller is fantastic. I received my E-book as soon my the product was dispatched. This is a good little book to give different ideas on how to make your own nut milk. The nut milk bag arrived way before the estimated delivery date.
I am very very happy with the service and product and I would not hesitate to buy again from the seller.

Microplane Premium Zester, Black
Microplane Premium Zester, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Microplane grater, 9 Mar. 2014
I bought this grater after reading all the good reviews. I love it. If you are looking for a new grater this is the one. I highly recommend it.

Step-by-Step Baking: Easy-to-Follow Recipes with 1,500 Photographs
Step-by-Step Baking: Easy-to-Follow Recipes with 1,500 Photographs
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Step by Step Baking, 9 Mar. 2014
I had this book for few years now and I absolutely love it!! I did lots of recipes and my friends borrowed the book to.
I like the fact that it has a wide range of recipes going from sweet to savory.
I highly recommend this book.

Royal & Langnickel Silk Pro 21-Piece Cosmetic Brush Set
Royal & Langnickel Silk Pro 21-Piece Cosmetic Brush Set
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal & Langnickel Silk Pro 20 Piece Cosmetic Brush Set, 9 Mar. 2014
I love these brushes. I bought the set back in September 2011 and they are still in fab shape. I initially bought another brand, however I returned the set back and I order these ones. I have no regrets as I absolutely love Royal & Langnickel brushes. The set is perfect as it has all the essential brushes. I also take them when I go on holiday as the set does not take lots of space.
I highly recommend these brushes.

COBUILD English Grammar (Collins COBUILD Grammar)
COBUILD English Grammar (Collins COBUILD Grammar)
by HarperCollins UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Collins Cobuild English Grammar, 28 Feb. 2014
I cannot recommend this highly enough. I came across this book at my local library. Once I borrowed it, I renewed it constantly because it was great. I finally decided to buy it. I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to improve their grammar.

English Usage: B1-C2 (Collins COBUILD Grammar)
English Usage: B1-C2 (Collins COBUILD Grammar)
by HarperCollins UK

5.0 out of 5 stars English Usage Collins, 28 Feb. 2014
I cannot recommend this highly enough. I came across this book at my local library. Once I borrowed it, I renewed it constantly because it was great. I finally decided to buy it. I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to improve their English.

Oxford English Dictionary
Oxford English Dictionary
by Oxford Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Paperback Oxford English Dictionary, 28 Feb. 2014
I bought this dictionary as I want to have a dictionary at work. This was recommended by an English teacher.

TeckNet 12 in Pack HTC One Screen Protector Value Pack Retail Packed (PACK OF 12) with Cleaning Cloth And Application Card

5.0 out of 5 stars TeckNet, 28 Feb. 2014
This is a great Screen Protector. I am very impressed especially that it was much cheaper than the original HTC screen protector. It took me a couple of attempts and I still have plenty left. I highly recommend the TeckNet screen protector to any owner of HTC One mobile phone.

Oxford Paperback Thesaurus
Oxford Paperback Thesaurus
by Oxford Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxford Paperback Thesaurus, 28 Feb. 2014
An English teacher recommended to buy the Oxford Thesaurus. I am very happy with this purchase. This will surely improve my vocabulary.

Theory and Practice: A Straightforward Guide for Social Work Students
Theory and Practice: A Straightforward Guide for Social Work Students
by Siobhan Maclean

5.0 out of 5 stars Theory and Practice book, 28 Feb. 2014
I wish I had this book while I was on placement. However, it is never to late to read it and learn from it. I highly recommend this book to all student social workers and newly qualified.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3