Profile for MR I DAVIDSON > Reviews

MR I DAVIDSON

Philips HC9450/13 Series 9000 Hair Clipper with Motorised Adjustable Comb
Philips HC9450/13 Series 9000 Hair Clipper with Motorised Adjustable Comb

4.0 out of 5 stars For longer hair, but not long enough., 9 Aug. 2016
I bought this as my hair was getting too long and the quality of barbers near by is going down hill for the price I believe is of value for money. The maximum length is 42mm for me that is still too short but it is a greater length than I can find on any other clippers. At 42mm the comb style of clipper attachment struggles to cut hair that is a good deal longer and seems to clog up or push your hair away, but eventually the clipper will get to the required length. When hair is a touch long the clipper seems to work quite well at cutting hair.

Linens Limited Value Range Polypropylene Hollowfibre Anti-Allergy Duvet, 4.5 Tog, Single
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 9 Aug. 2016
I received what I paid for.

5 x Perry™ M8 1m Metric Threaded Rod/Bar/Studding/Allthread Zinc Plated
5 x Perry™ M8 1m Metric Threaded Rod/Bar/Studding/Allthread Zinc Plated
Offered by Ironmongery Online

5.0 out of 5 stars M8 stud iron, 9 Aug. 2016
I bought this M8 stud iron to do repairs on two foot pumps, as the rivet ends had broken at the fulcrum on them. The price is a great deal cheaper than I could find anywhere else for length and quantity of bars.

TOPCABIN Universal Bicycle Dual Head Portable Mini Foot Pump for Schrader & Presta & Woods Valves
Offered by Ugoodmall

1.0 out of 5 stars Idea good, in practice bad., 9 Aug. 2016
I purchased this floor pump to replace a foot pump that had broken and the reduced price convinced me to buy it.
The pump is far too light it won't even sit flat on a piece of grass when you have your foot on the unsubstantial stabilizer. When you use the pump the stabilizer elongates the holes in the plastic body of the floor pump and at the same time distorts the shape of the said stabilizer. As I used this pump I found I could not get anywhere near the pressure that is stated as it's maximum.
Obviously it was quickly returned.

EVGA 600 W1, 80+ WHITE 600W, 3 year Warranty, Power Supply 100-W1-0600-K3
EVGA 600 W1, 80+ WHITE 600W, 3 year Warranty, Power Supply 100-W1-0600-K3

5.0 out of 5 stars You may need a 'right angle' to get the power., 5 Aug. 2016
This power supply was bought to replace one already in a PC what had stopped working. It had more leads and plugs than I needed and the only problem I have with it is there are no right angle plugs at the end of the leads for getting plugs connected in tight places, in my case the hard drive and the panel that is removed to gain access to inners of the PC. I had to take an inline plug off the old power supply and place it near the end of one of the cables so I could close the case.

31PC PRECISION TORX MINIATURE SCREWDRIVER SET IN CASE
31PC PRECISION TORX MINIATURE SCREWDRIVER SET IN CASE
Offered by A&S Company Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice little screwdriver set, 8 Aug. 2015
The screwdriver set had the bits that I wanted, I may have misread the description as I thought the the bits would have been quarter inch drive, but this is a nice little screwdriver set.

How to Take Charge of Your Life: The User's Guide to NLP
How to Take Charge of Your Life: The User's Guide to NLP

4.0 out of 5 stars Richard Bandler's presentation on stage, 8 Aug. 2015
Within this book, Richard Bandler's presentation on stage is similar to what I've viewed segments of, on youtube.
The overall story around this is just that, a wrapper.

How to Make Money Online from Horse Racing
How to Make Money Online from Horse Racing

5.0 out of 5 stars A value bet., 4 April 2014
A nice quick read with two ideas to find value bets. The first one is a bit more involved than the second, I would use the second one and then filter further with the first one. You are not guaranteed to win but the idea is to find value.

Massive MüNCHEN Down Wall Lantern
Massive MüNCHEN Down Wall Lantern

4.0 out of 5 stars I can see clearly now!, 21 Mar. 2014
This looks great, shame it isn't glazed with glass. The space for the wiring is a very tight squeeze, as already stated else where there are no screws or plugs to attach it to the wall and no bulb, you need a bulb which has a screw thread, I also found that the block for the wiring had a stripped thread on one of the connectors.

Perixx PERIPRO-401 PS2 To USB Adapter - for Keyboard and Mouse With PS2 Interface - Support PS2 Port Of KVM Switch - Built-in USB IC
Offered by Perixx UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Heres come the drivers., 21 Mar. 2014
When the Perixx PERIPRO-401B, PS/2 to USB Adapter arrived I just plugged into a USB socket and waited for windows to locate and install the drivers, I then connected the mouse and keyboard, everything worked OK.