Profile for Beth > Reviews

Green Day Men's Band Drip T-Shirt Small Black
Green Day Men's Band Drip T-Shirt Small Black
Offered by Dope Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jun. 2015
I absolutely love Green Day and was so happy that this fit. The material is super soft :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 2 Jun. 2015
Ahhh it's so soft and exactly as shown in the images. Can't wait to wear it :)

4 x Silver Plated "SPECIAL SISTER" Heart Charms with Jump Ring Attachment. Universal use for Jewellery, Card Making and Scrap-booking. (Ref:1E34)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 9 April 2014
It came just as described, but I only received 2!! It would have been 5 stars if I received 4.

Silence
Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars Silence, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
This is probably my favourite book so far and it made me incredibly emotional towards the end. Read it!! You won't regret it :))

The Thousand Year Curse (A Curse Books Book 1)
The Thousand Year Curse (A Curse Books Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 31 Aug. 2013
This was a recommendation I received through an email and I have no regrets checking this out.
At first I got a preview, and just became obsessed with it, so here I am waiting impatiently for the next book. I'd say for mature readers though. Oh! And team Ari all the way!!

We Heart It
We Heart It

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: We Heart It (App)
I've been waiting for this to come out for my Kindle and was so happy when it did, easy to use, everything on pc is accessible on here :D

ZOMBIES ATE MY FRIENDS
ZOMBIES ATE MY FRIENDS

4.0 out of 5 stars killing time, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: ZOMBIES ATE MY FRIENDS (App)
My new favourite game, took me some time to bother writing this, since I was so hooked with this game. But disappointed that you have to spend money to make it easier to play, but if you dedicate your time, you shall be rewarded. I have this 4 stars because whenever I try to open it up, it closes itself immediately and sometimes it takes several times to open it up properly, this making it difficult to give my zombies a quick visit. Love it though, totally recommended!!

Fashion Party Dress up
Fashion Party Dress up

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Fashion Party Dress up (App)
An awesome follow up of style me girl, not challenging at first but it gets harder as you move on :)

SoundCloud - Music & Audio
SoundCloud - Music & Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars so helpful!!, 14 July 2013
This review is from: SoundCloud - Music & Audio (App)
I really just wanted to use this to discover mash ups and remixes, but I use it for much more, easy to use, once you get used to it. But tricky at first, but you get the hang of it :)

Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles series Book 1)
Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 30 Jun. 2013
Never have I laughed so much from a book, yet it was still amazing! Well done!! Recommend it for everyone,I loved this book.

Page: 1 | 2