Profile for RachelDesires > Reviews

Deer Coat Hooks
Deer Coat Hooks
Offered by Danto GmbH_1

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 21 May 2016
Just what I wanted. I painted mine yellow for effect.
Comment Comment | Permalink

6 X EXTRA LARGE STRONG LAUNDRY STORAGE SHOPPING BAG REUSABLE STORE ZIP BAGS NEW
6 X EXTRA LARGE STRONG LAUNDRY STORAGE SHOPPING BAG REUSABLE STORE ZIP BAGS NEW
Offered by Qianxing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2016
These for perfect for making moving house a lot quicker and easier!

Cuprinol 1L Garden Shades - Forget - Me - Not
Cuprinol 1L Garden Shades - Forget - Me - Not

5.0 out of 5 stars It went on thinner than other paints which was good to get good coverage and for it to absorb ..., 6 April 2016
I'm really impressed with this product.
It went on thinner than other paints which was good to get good coverage and for it to absorb better into the wood. Dried quickly between layers. When it dried it was true to colour. I painted 6 large wooden outside planters in 4 coats of paint and was still left with 2/3 of the 1 litre tin!
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It absorbs into your skin very quickly so it is perfect to put on before foundation, 29 May 2015
I have being buying this for over 7 years now. From time to time I try something else, but nothing ever compares. It absorbs into your skin very quickly so it is perfect to put on before foundation. It is cheap for the amount so you don't have to use it sparingly and I use it on my whole body. No smell, no stickiness, not oily, absorbs fast, leaves skin smooth and soft. I bulk buy this when I get close to only one pot left! I hope they never stop making it!

New Look 6095 Size A 10/12/14/16/18/20/22 Misses Dresses and Bags Easy Sewing Pattern, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars I always get compliments on it and it continues to amaze me how simple this pattern is too follow, 10 May 2015
I've used this pattern to make many dresses in many different types of fabrics. I always get compliments on it and it continues to amaze me how simple this pattern is too follow. No lining, uses less fabric than my other dress pattern and fits well.

352 x White Ivory Self Adhesive Stick On Flat Back Pearls 4mm
352 x White Ivory Self Adhesive Stick On Flat Back Pearls 4mm
Offered by Busy Bead

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy with the for the price, 10 May 2015
Overall, I'm happy with the for the price.
They are small and well formed - perfect for decorating cards. Once they are applied they stay on and do the job. However you will need to be careful when applying them and slowly ease them off making sure the glue base is still attached. Well worth the extra effort when you consider the price and the finished look.

Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug - 470 ml, Blue
Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug - 470 ml, Blue
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars deserves the 5 stars, 27 Feb. 2015
I have had this item a month now and have been very impressed and thought I would add my two cents by writing a review.

I work as a primary school teacher and rarely have time to finish a drink. I've tried many drink holders proclaiming to keep my drink hot, to no available. It's always cold by the time I get to it.

This however had keep my drink hot for 4+ hours! I make my drinks cooler now so as not to burn myself. It pours nicely when the button at the back it pressed. It has stayed cleaner/is easier to clean than those used previously. I've dropped it several times on a hard floor and still hasn't leaked, yet the top is easy to remove.

I will be purchasing this item again!

uni-ball Eye Fine Rollerball Pen - Green
uni-ball Eye Fine Rollerball Pen - Green
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Nov. 2014
I use it for all my marking as a teacher.

File Organizer Pocket Chart
File Organizer Pocket Chart
by Scholastic Inc.
Edition: Office Product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Nov. 2014
Keeps my classroom nice and organised. Quality item. Exactly what I wanted.

Andrew James Powerful 3-in-1 700 Watt DC Motor Red Hand Blender - 2 Year Warranty - 500ml Food Processor, Whisk Attachment and 500ml Beaker
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 3 Nov. 2014
It's replaced my whisk and my other soup blender. Easy to use, quality item. I'm very happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4