Profile for Rubi > Reviews

Content by Rubi

Rubi

iPhone 5C Case, TeckNet Grip Extreme Protective Cover With Shock-Absorption Bumper and Anti-Scratch Clear Back For Apple iPhone 5C
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bit not clear, 9 April 2014
A really protective case, fits really well! I didn't really want to put a case on my new iphone c as the colour was so gorgeous but after dropping it once and getting minor bumps I decided to! I ordered the pink hoping it would match the colour of my pink iphone however it is a conpleatly different pink, I then ordered the clear hoping you would be able to see the colour through however it is not clear it's white!!! The back, like the other colours is clear but the band is white! Very disappointing, although a good, well fitting case.

Eyeballs (Private Eye)
Eyeballs (Private Eye)
by Marcus Berkmann

4.0 out of 5 stars Spoilt cover, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Eyeballs (Private Eye) (Hardcover)
A good gift for my father, but when delivered cover had dirty marks on the cover! Disappointing as it was a gift but it did make the recipient laugh so I guess the job was done!