Profile for Paula TD > Reviews

Paula TD

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Cinderella Dress Up Storybook & Games
Cinderella Dress Up Storybook & Games

5.0 out of 5 stars over all a very good game for 2yrs to 5year old, 29 Mar. 2015
I put this on my kindle for my grand daughter she loves it. you only get about four of each game which are free and the rest you have to pay for. There are quite a few games to choose from so this is not a problem. I did pay to have all the jig saws unlocked which was only £1.29 (which I used my coins) because she loves jig saws. over all a very good game for 2yrs to 5year old.

Raleigh Girl's 203S Mystery Cycle Helmet - Pink, 48-54 cm
Raleigh Girl's 203S Mystery Cycle Helmet - Pink, 48-54 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars This is very good for the price, 29 Mar. 2015
This is very good for the price. It has the pads inside so the helmet fits quite well to the head.

SODIAL(TM) BLACK Hard Plastic Rubberized Case Cover For Samsung Samsung Captivate Glide SGH-i927 (AT&T)
Offered by PGTA

5.0 out of 5 stars ... brought this for my sisters phone and it fits perfect there are not many of these around for this ..., 29 Mar. 2015
I brought this for my sisters phone and it fits perfect there are not many of these around for this type of phone. Delivery was on the date promised.

Yousave Accessories Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Case Floral Bee Silicone Gel Cover
Yousave Accessories Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Case Floral Bee Silicone Gel Cover
Offered by Yousave Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars This fits my phone perfect, fast delivery and good product it is stronger ..., 29 Mar. 2015
This fits my phone perfect, fast delivery and good product it is stronger than it looks I have had this on my phone for quite a while now

COMPACT DESIGN WHITE MULTIMEDIA 2.4G WIRELESS KEYBOARD & MOUSE SET FOR LENOVO PC
Offered by Alpha Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Well this is perfect, it is small, 29 Mar. 2015
I have a all in one PC (windows 8) and wanted some thing that would connect quickly when I move the PC around. Well this is perfect, it is small, it connects from the other side of the room using my arm chair as a mouse mat!
I would recommend this, I am very happy with it and it works perfect.
The delivery was quick too.

The Equalizer
The Equalizer
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Feb. 2015
great film, even worth a second viewing

Dredd (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
Dredd (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
Dvd ~ Karl Urban

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a good film, 17 Aug. 2014
Good film
I only paid £6 including delivery which was a deal in its self for a 3d film.
If you have a 3d player the special effects are great.

10 Way Surge Protected Vertical Tower Extension with 2 metre Lead
10 Way Surge Protected Vertical Tower Extension with 2 metre Lead

5.0 out of 5 stars good for price, 16 July 2014
great product. good price. fast delivery. does not collect as much dust as the floor extensions, keeps all the plugs looking tidy.

Twelve Years a Slave
Twelve Years a Slave

3.0 out of 5 stars A hard read, 15 Jun. 2014
the story is good but I found it hard to get into. How a person can treat another person so badly and enslave them is beyond me.I finished the book but I think the film will be better.

Rocket Player Premium Unlocker
Rocket Player Premium Unlocker

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 28 May 2014
I only gave this a 3star because I did not get alot more than you get with the free app. I gave the free app 5star. I was hoping i could also have a playlist with the music videos because the videos only play 1 at a time, then you have to click which song you want next..
If this was made possible I would of given them a five star.
This is still a good app.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4