Profile for JazDarcy > Reviews

JazDarcy

How Baking Works: ...And what to do if it doesn't
How Baking Works: ...And what to do if it doesn't
by James Morton

5.0 out of 5 stars My absolute favourite cookbook, fantastic and uncomplicated recipes and I love ..., 1 May 2016
My absolute favourite cookbook, fantastic and uncomplicated recipes and I love all the explanations of why recipes work the way they do, genuinely feel they've made me a better baker!

24 Bags Water Beads Aqua Gems Bio Gel Balls Crystal Soil Wedding Vase Decoration
Offered by RUIISTU

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I got a bad batch as many other customers seem to have been ..., 1 May 2016
Maybe I got a bad batch as many other customers seem to have been so pleased with these, however the ones I received were hardly coloured at all once "hydrated", they looked clear with a very small hint of colour if held up to the light, unlike the pictures shown. I also found that during the hydration several beads split into pieces as if they had been damaged.

They also took almost a month to arrive, the packets are tiny and contain far fewer than expected. I can see the appeal of these for kids (they do feel quite cool and the clear ones being invisible in water is fascinating) however if looking to use these for decoration I can't recommend them.