Profile for Martina Slajerova > Reviews

Martina Slajerova

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Blonde
WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Blonde

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but it takes practice to make it look natural, 9 May 2017
I was excited about this product and I start to like it. It took some time to get it right though. If you don't brush it and spend a few minutes applying it, your brows will look "glued" and unnatural. The colour was good (blond) and it lasts all day - or until you remove it. It didn't come off even in rain.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2017 5:59 PM BST

Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Maker,
Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Maker,
Offered by US-ZINC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great popsicle molds!, 9 May 2017
These are the best popsicle molds I own. Once frozen, the popsicles were easy to release and because there's a lid, you can insert the wooden sticks even when freezing liquids like ice tea or coffee - they won't sink in the popsicles!

5 X 330g GET 1 Free Jar Freshly UK- made Kimchi based on Authentic Korean Recipe (Natural Fermentation, Natural Probiotics, No Artificial Additives)
Offered by MR.KIMCHI

4.0 out of 5 stars Great taste!, 9 May 2017
I love kimchi! It's perfect in scrambles and meat stews. I just wish it was sold in grass jars and preserved so I could keep it outside the fridge. I avoid most products with sugar but since this is a fermented product, a small amount of sugar is fine.

AXIS® Single Automatic Watch Winder White AXW090W New For 2016
AXIS® Single Automatic Watch Winder White AXW090W New For 2016

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 9 May 2017
Great design and value for money! The only drawback: it was very quiet for the first few days so we had it in the bedroom. After a week or so, the sound ended up a little too noticeable for so we moved it to another room. It wouldn't wake you up but it may be an issue when you're trying to fall asleep.

VanillaMart Pure Madagascan Vanilla Powder 50 g
VanillaMart Pure Madagascan Vanilla Powder 50 g

5.0 out of 5 stars The best vanilla bean powder!, 9 May 2017
This was the best vanilla bean powder I've tried! Great taste, smell and good value for money. Please, make it available again!

Spiralizer Skinny
Spiralizer Skinny
by Vicky Ushakova

5.0 out of 5 stars Great low-carb cookbook!, 16 April 2017
This review is from: Spiralizer Skinny (Paperback)
Vicky's and Rami's new cookbook is an excellent resource for spiralizer newbies and everyone who follows a healthy low-carb diet. There are loads of easy-to-follow, grain-free recipes, most of which are accompanied by photos, so you will have plenty of nutritious dishes to choose from!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this cheap band unless you want to replace your expensive watch, 23 Jan. 2017
Unbelievable... I just bought this band. After just a few hours, it literally fell off my hands on the kitchen tiles. I guess there is a reason why Apple charge 7 times more for the "same" band.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Morphy Richards Accents 48705 Sear and Stew Slow Cooker, 6.5 L - Brushed Stainless Steel

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of temperature settings, 2 Dec. 2016
I bought this slow cooker because my old Crockpot broke down. I've used it a few times and I think it's good for soups and stews but I wouldn't recommend it for desserts, at least not without a spacer. My chocolate cake burnt on one side because the temperature doesn't seem to be distributed evenly. And that was on the "low" setting which is something I wouldn't expect to happen. I tried it again with cheesecake but this time I added a spacer (not provided with the slow cooker) between the bowl and the cake pan. I added a cup of water to the bowl and cooked the cheesecake on low for 4 hours - it worked perfectly.

My understanding was that LOW and MEDIUM were the equivalents of LOW and HIGH on my old Crockpot and the HIGH setting on the Morphy Richards slow cooker is only used for searing before slow cooking. However, the temperature settings generally seem to be higher and the slow cooker doesn't distribute the heat evenly.

Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml
Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml
Offered by ANSIO Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, will be buying it again!, 16 Oct. 2016
I was concerned about quite a few one star reviews mentioning packaging issues and broken glass but mine was fine and arrived in one piece. Great taste (same as other top sellers), great price, will be ordering again.
Comment Comment | Permalink

SanDisk Ultra Fit 128 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 130 MB/s
SanDisk Ultra Fit 128 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 130 MB/s

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty or poor design?, 3 Aug. 2016
Overheats to the point that it's too hot to touch, auto-ejects itself, impossible to use after a few months.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7