Profile for A. Stutters > Reviews

Content by A. Stutters

A. Stutters "oldstuts" (Portsmouth Hants)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Organic Whole (unpeeled) Tiger Nuts - Ideal for making Milk, Horchata and Cooking (1 kg)
Offered by Na'vi Organics

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste that takes me back!, 22 Nov. 2016
I have reordered the Tiger nuts as I enjoy the chewy quality and the taste. I'm confident they are less calorific than peanuts, etc that would otherwise exercise my jaws during the evening.

I remember them from the 60's when KP sold them in bags just like peanuts. They were more succulent and less chewy in my memory but are still to my taste. My daughter snaffled some on her last visit and enjoyed them too. Recommended - these bags cost a heap more than the ones I bought in the 60's but, wow, you get so many more for your money.

AURAGLOW Super Bright 20w LED B22 Bayonet Light Bulb, Cool White, 6500K - 1901 Lumens - 120w EQV
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars So much nicer!!, 4 Nov. 2016
I just love the cool 'daylight' LED bulbs. It was great to find these 20w ones on Amazon, Highly recommended if the dim yellow light bothers you as much as they do me!. I will buy again.

Garden Hose,Strongest,Hose,Water Hose,Expandable Hose,Best Hoses,Expandable Garden Hose,with Free 8-way Spray Nozzle,Rust-free,Watering Hose (50ft, Blue)
Offered by Wish List For You (UK Same Day Dispatch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased!, 26 Aug. 2016
I was pleased with both the purchase and with the seller. You might need to tighten the fixings before turning on the tap!

Tango
Tango
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars An Interesting Pair of CDs, 12 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Tango (Audio CD)
A Portrait Of Tango is a double take on tango as it was interpreted in the early days in Paris and Buenos Aires.

In Paris they seem to have gone for a very melodic, regular, café style. It is also pleasant to be able to understand the French lyrics. I am a sucker for pre-war music and love to listen as it never fails to bring a smile to my lips. I have played some of these tracks at milongas, e.g. the first track among others but now listen to them alone as my taste for time-worn tango is not universal.

On the disc for B. A.tango some musicians I associate with Paris (Bianco, Bachica) appear. Generally the transfers on these tracks are not good but there is more tango (guardia vieja) dance music. There are tracks by singers I have not heard of (Corsini, Vila) and by famous singers who don’t really count as tango singers (Magaldi). Recognised orquestas (OTV) can be found along with famous tango singers whose work is not usually heard in milongas (Charlo). If it weren’t for the awful background hiss much that is enjoyable is to be found here. I never play the second disc. I think the charm of surface noise wears as thin as the old 78s pretty quickly. For the golden age, and earlier, tangos I like to use the Tango Restorations of Keith Ellshaw on Totango.net.

In Conclusion, this is a disc of considerable interest but there are better sources which offer an infinitely more pleasurable experience.

Chung Shi Unisex Magic Comfort Step Black/Red Walking Shoe 9105 005 5 UK
Chung Shi Unisex Magic Comfort Step Black/Red Walking Shoe 9105 005 5 UK
Offered by ME&Friends AG

5.0 out of 5 stars Chung Shi are a great hit!, 9 April 2016
My friend absolutely loves these shoes. She says they are the most comfortable ever. Not only do they relieve pressure on her arthritic toes but her backache has gone.

Chung Shi Unisex Mocassin Comfort Step Brown Casual Lace Up 9100 845 5 UK
Chung Shi Unisex Mocassin Comfort Step Brown Casual Lace Up 9100 845 5 UK
Offered by ME&Friends AG

5.0 out of 5 stars A great success!, 26 Mar. 2016
I bought these as a gift for a friend who suffers from arthritis. As a total believer in 'roundy bottomed' shoes I thought she might benefit from a pair. They arrived promptly but we weren't due to meet for a few days. She insisted on putting them on in the car before going on our walk. Her praise was extravagant and I felt rather smug and virtuous!
I've ordered her 3 more assorted pairs. Great shoes for a knockdown price.

7 Piece Blackhead & Blemish Remover - High Quality Grade Stainless Steel Pimple Extractor Tools - Treats Pimples, Whitehead, Acne, Facial Impurities, Comedones & Unwanted Zits - 100% Hygienic, Skin Safe - Risk Free Smooth Nose Face Skin - 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Offered by Tinyyo Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising Quality!, 7 Feb. 2016
For the price I thought this was super value. The tools are of good quality and come protected by a very useful case. As this was bought as a joke gift purchase I didn't really expect anything so impressive. If you suffer from spots I'd certainly recommend this kit over going at your face with grubby nails.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2016 11:11 AM GMT

Chung Shi Men's Comfort Step Nicolas schwarz Shoes Black Size: 8.5
Chung Shi Men's Comfort Step Nicolas schwarz Shoes Black Size: 8.5

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bargain Buy!, 7 Feb. 2016
Very pleased with purchase. These shoes are a snugger fit than RYN and are a slightly harder ride. Still,l very comfortable on a long walk on first outing. Recommended.

Rapid Cables Speaker Lead Cable Mono 1/4" 6.35mm Jack to Jack 3m (~10ft) - Black
Offered by Rapid Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine!, 15 Dec. 2015
I am pleased with the cable which works fine and and with the service I received from Rapid Cables. Recommended.

6.3mm Mono In-Line Jack Coupler / Joiner
6.3mm Mono In-Line Jack Coupler / Joiner
Offered by Aquarius Computers

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 1 Dec. 2015
Good value item. Does just what it should.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11