Profile for Eevee > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Scholl Velvet Smooth Diamond Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Velvet Smooth Diamond Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover

1.0 out of 5 stars Why can't we give zero stars?, 2 Mar. 2016
My feet are in quite good condition and are by no means in dire need of attention. However I do occasionally get dry skin around the edge of my heal.
I attempted to use this and it failed in every way. As soon as it touched my skin it stopped rotating completely. It doesn't matter if you press lightly or harder. The noise generated from this thing is so loud. This product is completely unfit for purpose don't waste your money.

Lakeland Sharp Peel Julienne Y Peeler (Perfect for Coleslaw & Stir Fries)
Lakeland Sharp Peel Julienne Y Peeler (Perfect for Coleslaw & Stir Fries)
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly sharp!, 2 Mar. 2016
As the title says these are very very sharp. I've used them for sweet potato and squash and they cut through them effortlessly.
I have a spiralizer too but now prefer these as they produce the same result but less fiddly and easier to clean, I just chuck them in the dish washer!

20 DISPOSABLE SAVOY ICING BAGS
20 DISPOSABLE SAVOY ICING BAGS
Offered by PackagingTraders

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality for the price, 2 Mar. 2016
Very good quality for the price.
They are huge and I struggled to use them full size so had to cut them smaller.

Wilton #1M Open Star Decorating Tip
Wilton #1M Open Star Decorating Tip
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shape for creating flower type icing, 2 Mar. 2016
Great shape for creating flower type icing.
I've accidentally knocked the prongs a few times and they haven't bent out of shape, very good quality.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sugarflair Extra Max Concentrated Paste Colour - Red Extra
Sugarflair Extra Max Concentrated Paste Colour - Red Extra
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Dec. 2015
Great stuff!
A little goes a long way.
I have made red velvet cupcakes so far. The colour was perfect. I mixed a little with milk 10 minutes before adding it the cake mixture.
The colour is very intense and bright just like a red velvet cake should be :)
Comment Comment | Permalink

iPhone 6 Case, Ringke [Slim] Ultra Thin Cover w/ Screen Protector [Snug-Fit] Essential Side to Side Edge Coverage Superior Coating PC Hard Skin for Apple iPhone 6 4.7" (2014) - Logo Cutout Mint

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours, 12 Jun. 2015
The colour is lovely and true to the picture, perfect for summer. It has a nice matte finish.

I had previously purchased the same case but in gold. The gold case was fab and I have only purchased a new colour because the gold has become very scratched. I am very clumsy and have dropped my phone numerous times on the corners, edges and front. My iPhone has miraculous survived unhurt! The case has a slight overhang meaning that if its face down on a flat surface the screen never touches it.

I often just throw my phone in a very full handbag with two sets of keys! This is where the case has become very scratched.

This mint coloured case has so far held its own too. There is already a slight scratch to the case but it is less noticeable because of its matte appearance.

I have also purchased the same case in pink which is really nice, also true to colour and matte.

For price the case is well worth the money I paid. They are cheap enough that I now several colours! It has saved my phone on numerous occasion from hard floors.

If I was to be super picky I would prefer the surface of the case to be more scratch resistant. But I do bash my phone about a lot!

Organic Tapioca Flour 1kg
Organic Tapioca Flour 1kg
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 27 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Organic Tapioca Flour 1kg (Misc.)
I used this with quinoa flour to make pasta, it worked amazingly!
It has a really strange smell but this is the same with all tapioca flours I've used, I couldn't taste it in the finished product though.
Great item and good value, will recommend.

BioFair Organic Quinoa Flour 500 g (Pack of 3)
BioFair Organic Quinoa Flour 500 g (Pack of 3)
Offered by OrganicHotList

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 Aug. 2014
Great item. I have so far used to make fresh pasta which was amazing.
Appears good quality and is good value.

Wooden Handmade Jewellery Box Cufflink Earring Trinket Organiser 15 Compartment Hinged Green Velvet
Offered by BUNDU

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful box, 27 Aug. 2014
Lovely item. Appears well made and looks stunning.
The lid doesn't quite open enough and sometimes falls down but only a minor issue.
Good value for money compared with other sellers. Would recommend.

Stovax Colloidal Matt Black Stove Fireplace Coating 85ml
Stovax Colloidal Matt Black Stove Fireplace Coating 85ml
Offered by Galleon Fireplaces

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 July 2014
I'm a complete novice when it comes to any kind of DIY. We were given an old cast iron wood burning stove that had been sat in someone's garden for many months. Needless to say it was very rusty.

I brushed the stove with a wire brush, but despite my best efforts I couldn't get down to the iron past the rust. I decided to just make the surface even and give it a new coat of paint.

This product appeared very thin, almost like water. I thought it would very work. I put two generous coats on with just one bottle using a small masonry brush.

I was shocked the next day to find the stove looked brand new! I looks truly beautiful. Three months have passed and the stove still looks new without a hint if rust!

What a great product I can not recommend it enough!

Page: 1 | 2