Profile for Fred Smith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition
Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition

1.0 out of 5 stars Have not started., 6 Mar. 2016
Kindle froze during download, have not been brave enough to try again. I am currently playing the game on my PC and enjoying it.

LE 5 Pack MR16 GU10 LED Light Bulbs, 60W Halogen Bulbs Equivalent, 5W, 420lm, Warm White, 3000K, 30° Beam Angle, Spotlights, Recessed Lights, Track Lights
Offered by NEON Mart

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to standard, 6 Mar. 2016
The bulbs arrived in good time, however one of the lens fell off and required gluing others have subsequently also fallen off. One bulb now seems to be failing. If things continue to develop all of the stars may disappear.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a violinist I find the tone to be very good and the service was excellent, 16 Feb. 2015
Although not a violinist I find the tone to be very good and the service was excellent.

The Drowning Pool
The Drowning Pool

3.0 out of 5 stars It is likely that people reading romance with some action will enjoy it better than I looking for action and tension ..., 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Drowning Pool (Kindle Edition)
This is more 'Chick Lit' than a high tension ghost story or thriller, as the romance took over the creditability diminished and I was tempted to abandoned. I did continue to the end, but will not be buying any sequels. It is likely that people reading romance with some action will enjoy it better than I looking for action and tension with romance secondary.

InventCase Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 Tablet (7 inch - 3rd Generation) 2013 Smart Multi-Functional PU Leather 3-Fold Case Cover with Sleep Wake Function - Black
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 11 Mar. 2014
The InventCase is ideal for the purpose although at present I have discarded the screen protector. I have never used one on any of my previous Kindles. With regard to durability only time will tell. I bought a leather case for my first reading Kindle and it still looks as good as new. But adding £50 to the price when buying a new Kindle made me hesitate and opt for a cheaper imitation leather case. It does the job very well the only question is whether it will last 5 years or longer. I do prefer to have a protecting case on the Kindle which protects both the Kindle and the screen both when in use or lying around or carrying it in a bag or backpack.

King of Shaves Azor Five Replacement Blades Pack of 4
King of Shaves Azor Five Replacement Blades Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars good and comfortable shave, 20 Jan. 2014
When Azor 5 came out I bought 2 razors because i was impressed by the performance. For some time now I have been unable to purchase replacement blades locally, now thanks to Amazon and the market place I have replacement blades and am very happy.

The Crystal Cave (Arthurian Saga Book 1)
The Crystal Cave (Arthurian Saga Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars The characters and event are well developed., 1 Nov. 2013
The book is beautifully written and moves along at a steady pace. It was compulsive reading at the beginning and the end but slowed down in the middle otherwise it would have 5 stars. I found it interesting in the use of place names and people. No magic tricks just visions of future events and been drawn the specific locations. The characters are all real and well developed as are the places and events, it is not just an action narrative. I have already bought the second book.

Willow Fencing Screening Rolls Garden Screen - 4.0m x 1.5m
Willow Fencing Screening Rolls Garden Screen - 4.0m x 1.5m
Offered by Primrose

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent Appearance, 1 Nov. 2013
I has a reed screen previously which had startes to fall to pieces. The willow screening is obviously supperior in appearance and hopefully in performance. Fixing is not particulerly easy because you are dealing with something large and not particularly light. The hint to purchase cable ties proved to be excelent. I tied it up with the cable ties initially then proceded to fix with staples and stretch the screen to its full length. I would reccomend this procedure, the cable ties are efficient but not necessarily the best appearance the galvanised staples are smaller and neater.

RipStik Ripster Compact Caster Board - Red
RipStik Ripster Compact Caster Board - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly right, 1 Nov. 2013
My grandaughter has been asking for one for about a year, I was not sure how she could standup on a castor board. I eventually got one and she proved me wrong. On a smooth surface it is quite spectacular but it does not like joint and cracks in the pavements. My grandaughter is very happy with her RipStik its appearance and its performance, she is not doing any jumps or special tricks yet.

Marina
Marina

5.0 out of 5 stars Zafon at his best, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Marina (Kindle Edition)
Marina is typical Zafon at his best. Trecking around the old streets and districts of Barcelona with decaying buildings and long forgotten life styles. The mix of modern tradgedy and gothic. Numerous stories within stories beautifully interwoven and taken to a series of climaxes. The two main characters could have been any age, this is not just a book for teenagers. One of the sad things is that we will be unable to follow the routes taken in the book as they no longer exist, but are very real in the book and makes one want to simmilarly explore, without the consequences.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4