Profile for Alexandros Panayi > Reviews

Friends - Complete Series 10 (5-DVD Skyline Edition) Box Set [1995]
Friends - Complete Series 10 (5-DVD Skyline Edition) Box Set [1995]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston

5.0 out of 5 stars Going Out With A Bang!, 24 Aug. 2004
I may not be the most objective reviewer, being an enthusiastic Friends fan, but I have never enjoyed the 6 of them more than series 10 (well maye series 5... ok). There are some classic scenes from all of them, but being a distinguished Phoebetian, some of Phoebe's scenes are outstanding: see her get frustrated over Joey's absolute incapability to learn french(a truly great moment), hear the name "Regina Phalange" in french, discover with her what a "bananahammock" really is!!! Not to mention the all exciting turn of events that leads to the final break up of the gang.
Many people I know cried in the last episode... I however did not... Dunno why, but I think that owning all of the episodes on DVD and being able to watch all of them over and over again kind of softened the blow. I recommend this series 10 box set, if not for the great comedy within, for the historic "goodbye" of "Friends" who became my friends and a source of laughter even during some of the hardest moments of my life. Bye guys! ;-)