Profile for The15th > Reviews

The Housewives Tarot
by Paul Kepple
Edition: Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Housewives Tarot (Cards)
This was a very well received gift for someone over Christmas. They loved it. The postage arrived quickly and was very well packaged - no dents or scratches or anything.

Bluntman and Chronic
Bluntman and Chronic
by Kevin Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars I never thought it real..., 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Bluntman and Chronic (Paperback)
Brilliant book, my first entry into the Jay & Silent Bob comic universe. I already have my eye on other Clerks comics and I haven't even finished this one. Good stuff.

Lunatico
Lunatico

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome CD, 1 May 2012
This review is from: Lunatico (Audio CD)
This is my first experience into the world of The Gotan Project after hearing their duet with Chet Baker (best tune in the world ever) and I have to say this album is addictive. If you're a fan of "cafe jazz" or anything a little bit dark and obscure, then go ahead and buy this album, it's a real treasure.

Not to mention that dispatch was quick and easy. There isn't a lot more I can tell you about the music, it conjures up all kinds of warped imagery, the best experience is certainly just to listen to the excerpts on Amazon, it really just gets better from there.

TP-LINK TL-MR3220 3G/3.75G 150Mbps Wireless Lite N Router
TP-LINK TL-MR3220 3G/3.75G 150Mbps Wireless Lite N Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like this item., 9 April 2011
I really love this item. I have a USB 3G modem and needed to use other devices around the house that don't have a USB port so this router really came in handy! And for such a low price, you can't pass it up. Delivery is as quick and secure as you come to expect from Amazon, and setup took five minutes with the instructions provided.
Definitely worth the purchase, I use it every day!