Profile for Mr. Simon N. Clifton > Reviews

Content by Mr. Simon N. C...

Mr. Simon N. Clifton "Simon Clifton"

LED Lenser Police Tech Focus Torch (Black) - Gift Box
LED Lenser Police Tech Focus Torch (Black) - Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure class, 20 Oct. 2009
Stunning little torch. Bought it for the V festival. People could see me from a mile off and I could see them as well unbelievably bright. I was so impressed I bought their little keyring one which I have to say is brilliant. I use that little one more as it is on my keys but if i need a seriously bright torch I get this little beauty out!!!

Hoover Freesapce TFC3185 bagless cylinder vacuum cleaner
Hoover Freesapce TFC3185 bagless cylinder vacuum cleaner

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money!!!!!, 27 Sept. 2008
It worked for a few weeks, liked the size of the hover as we live in a flat but after some light use it gave up. We have taken it apart twice cleaning every part of it and it still sounds like it is going to blow up and has about the same suction as I would get with a straw and my own mouth.

Dont waste your money, im off to buy a henry.

Dive Deep
Dive Deep

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!!, 20 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Dive Deep (Audio CD)
I was a massive fan of Big calm. Listened to it non stop a few years back but since then i kind of forgot about Morcheeba and subsequently did not get much play time on my ipod.. Then my Girlfriend surprised me with tickets to watch them at the Shepherds Bush Empire. They blew me away!

As soon as i got home i listened to there new album which i didnt even know was out. I think it is the best album they have done. Absolutely briliiant, some real hair on the back of your head classic tunes like 'Enjoy the ride' 'Gained the world' 'Sleep on it'.

Great Album a must for any collection!!

Sony PlayStation 3 Console (60GB Premium Version)
Sony PlayStation 3 Console (60GB Premium Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars The PS3, 14 Feb. 2007
I've been reading your rewiews and have alot of things to say.

1) It takes about 6 months for games to get as good as they get on a new console.

2) No one realises but Sony are losing money for each PS3 they sell because of the Blu Ray... Because a Blu Ray player costs nearly 1 grand on its own. The real money is made in the games...

I recomend the PS3 over anything... The Wii is not a next gen console and is a piece of rubbish... The Graphics are crap, and the best game so far is probably a mario... The 360 is a big NONO for me as you have to pay to play online... Where a the PS3 will be free and therefore alot more people will use it's service.

Now we come to the features of the PS. The graphics are great. It's as sleak as anything and you can even plug a keyboard and mouse into it. You can store music on it, display pictures from your phone and even camera memory stick, you can even download game demos and use it for browsing the internet.

This is a 5 star buy and Sony have made me proud!

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these, not Sony fontopia, 12 Jan. 2006
Dont waste your money on Sony's attempt. I had Sony's earphones and they fell apart within 2 months. These are cheaper and are just as good if not better quality than Sony's

Marching Powder
Marching Powder
by Rusty Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 29 Jan. 2004
This review is from: Marching Powder (Paperback)
A truly fascinating and at times unbelievable book about a British drug smuggler who was caught and sent to a Bolivian prison.
I am not a big book reader and it usually takes me weeks to get through a book, but I read this in 2 days on holiday, which annoyed my girlfriend no end.
A must read!!!!