Profile for Nicole Diplock > Reviews

Nicole Diplock

Vandanel Men's Pro V Long Sleeve Round Neck Baselayer - Black, L/XL
Vandanel Men's Pro V Long Sleeve Round Neck Baselayer - Black, L/XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitted Perfectly, 12 April 2013
This was a gift for my son who is madly into sport, he is really pleased with the product and would live in it if he could, he says it is very warm and does the job.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 12 April 2013
This shirt is the most stunning so far we have purchased from this site. My partner absolutely loves them and so many people comment on them when we go out. I even bought my Dad one!

Berghaus Womens Spectrum Warm Fleece Glove Black S
Berghaus Womens Spectrum Warm Fleece Glove Black S

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Gloves, 12 April 2013
These came within 2 days of ordering and I was really pleased with them, they are a perfect fit and I have very small hands. They are extremely warm and I was even more pleased that they clip together I am unlikely to lose 1 now!

Manbi Faux Fur Ear Muffs (Black)
Manbi Faux Fur Ear Muffs (Black)
Offered by sun-togs & rain-togs

2.0 out of 5 stars Nuisance, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Manbi Faux Fur Ear Muffs (Misc.)
These earmuffs are a nuisance they spring back into closed position at all times so very difficult to get onto your head in the first place you need 3 hands and also once on they are difficult to keep on as they spring back to enclosed position. Have had to order some others from another website. Waste of money.