Profile for N. LAW > Reviews

The Princess Bride. [DVD]
The Princess Bride. [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cary Elwes

3.0 out of 5 stars princess bride, 2 Aug. 2010
This review is from: The Princess Bride. [DVD] (DVD)
I remember loving this film when it first came out. My four year old son is mad about anything involving pirates and sword fighting and i was sure this would be to his taste. I also have 5 year old and a 10 year old who need to be able to watch the same thing if it's on and we want to avoid arguments.
They all really enjoyed it - the little ones particularly - I was slightly shocked what my memory had filled in over the years - it seemed to me that great chunks were missing but there was no reference to edited version so it must just be me.
It came along at a time when these genre spoofs were just beginning to get into their stride and I still think it's funny.

PURE Elan II, Portable Stereo DAB/FM Radio
PURE Elan II, Portable Stereo DAB/FM Radio

4.0 out of 5 stars PURE elan ii, 15 Dec. 2009
This radio does everything I had hoped. It did sound heavy on bass initially but that was before I found the tuning facility and that is now sorted out. The best thing for me is the pause/rewind ability on DAB radio.