Profile for Taba 176 > Reviews

Content by Taba 176

Taba 176 "Gemmas Mum"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Book of Life: (All Souls 3) (All Souls Trilogy)
The Book of Life: (All Souls 3) (All Souls Trilogy)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully The Film Will be Better, 23 Aug. 2014
I loved the first book, waded through the second which seemed to be morphing at times into a twilight type love story, further hindered by the authors love of describing everything in minute detail, which if left out would not have impaired the story and significantly improved the pace of the book, which feels about 100 pages too long.
I had high hopes for the finale. I found the first half of the book tedious and the second half reading like a made for TV script. The two main characters seemed to have morphed into lovesick weaklings and I kept thinking oh come on, really?
As for the ending what happened to the tattooed Diana with the teletext eyes? Did these fade or did she just stay the same? Her reluctance to use all her magical skills at times became just plain irritating as the most powerful witch in being with a goddesses help. Perhaps when this becomes made into a film which I believe they have been looking to do, it will be a more satisfying tale. I realise I am somewhat the lone voice but over 3 books and 1500 pages I expect characters to grow and develop.

Where There's Smoke
Where There's Smoke

3.0 out of 5 stars Trailer for Book Release, 23 Aug. 2014
Read this on a 40 minute journey home and at the end was left thinking and?? It is a light and frothy read and I found myself not liking the psychic for her need for fame or the ending which left me wondering are you just going to live a life of burning items due to an angry spirit? Once at the end realised from an advert at the end that this book is intended as a teaser for a new book release following the characters tale. But for me whilst I loved the premise, the character did not sufficiently endear me to care about what happens next so I wont be buying the next instalment.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep Soft Grey, 23 Aug. 2014
As with the violet dye, I selected hottest wash, single item and pre-dissolved the dye in an old jam jar before emptying into the front loading drum. Added a Windsmoor silky beige polyester top and let the washing machine do the work in a 90 minute hot wash cycle. Result was a soft deep grey colour which will now is teamed with a black suit. Perfect. My wardrobe is now doing double duty and is more co-ordinated with complimentary tonal pieces. If you have read my reviews for the blue, navy and violet dyes you will realise I bought several beige tops (at a significant mark down sale price (10 instead of 70) ) and have created colour matched outfits, which has been simple, enjoyable and very economical.

Phone Links: 3 X iPhone 5 iPad 4 iPad Mini Sim Card Tray Eject Ejector Pin Sim Removal Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Quick Delivery, 23 Aug. 2014
Arrived very quickly and now save me hunting for a paperclip. Thanks

Jacquard iDye Fabric Dye 14 Grams-Navy
Jacquard iDye Fabric Dye 14 Grams-Navy
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Let Your Washing Machine Do The Work, 23 Aug. 2014
As with the violet idye, I selected hottest wash, single item and pre-dissolved the dye in an old jam jar before emptying into the front loading drum. Added a Windsmoor silky beige polyester top and let the washing machine do the work in a 90 minute hot wash cycle. Result was a soft deep blue top which will now is teamed with a blue check Chanel type jacket. Perfect. My wardrobe is now doing double duty and becoming gradually tonal for winter. I also tried this with a soft poly knitted dress which was grey. This didn't work so well. So it is trial and error but I now have a good idea of what type of poly fabric not knit will work well. If you are considering dyeing the item anyway what have you got to loose?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft Blue Hue, 23 Aug. 2014
As with the violet dye, I selected hottest wash, single item and pre-dissolved the dye in an old jam jar before emptying into the front loading drum. Added a Windsmoor silky beige polyester top and let the washing machine do the work in a 90 minute hot wash cycle. Result was a soft deep blue top which will now is teamed with a blue check Chanel type jacket. Perfect. My wardrobe is now doing double duty.

Jacquard iDye Poly Violet
Jacquard iDye Poly Violet
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well In Washing Machine, 23 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Jacquard iDye Poly Violet (Misc.)
Dyed a light beige silky top to go with a purple jacket. Read lots of reviews about top of stove boiling and decided as I have used my washing machine for non-poly dyeing I would give this a go. Used the hottest wash, dissolved the dye prior to wash and added to front loading drum, selected single item washing machine setting and was delighted with the result. Now have a soft violet top which is a perfect tonal match to the purple jacket.

A box of 100 self-adhesive chutney, marmalade or preserve labels.
A box of 100 self-adhesive chutney, marmalade or preserve labels.
Offered by THE COOKSHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Finishing Touch - Labeled with Love, 23 Aug. 2014
Super quick delivery so chutneys labelled and stored for Christmas. Each label is a different design so you can pick and choose off the strip which you prefer. Very pleased with the product and would heartily recommend. Thanks

Daily Inspiration: Transform Your Mind, Body & Spirit
Daily Inspiration: Transform Your Mind, Body & Spirit

5.0 out of 5 stars I Like This, 17 Aug. 2014
I really like this book for is simplicity and ability to make me smile and ponder at the same time. Each day there is an inspirational quote or saying which spookily seems apt for events of the day or week. If you want a nice thought for each day then this book will offer one simple place to look.

Pretty Ballerinas Girls Autruche Blue Ballet Flats 37650 7 UK, 40 EU
Pretty Ballerinas Girls Autruche Blue Ballet Flats 37650 7 UK, 40 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Recieved Compliments, 17 Aug. 2014
Comfortable shoe if a tad small. That said I am a size 7 and have been wearing flats for a prolonged period due to torn tendon so my feet will have spread due to always being flat. Looks very Chanel and goes nicely with suits and dresses. Asked where I purchased them so receiving a little bit of shoe envy is always nice when you long to be in heels. Thanks!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5