Profile for K. Marsh > Reviews

Content by K. Marsh

K. Marsh

Page: 1 | 2
Iphone 5 5c 5S case,Genuine Professional Diving Case,Waterproof/Shockproof/Dustproof Super case w/Straps for iphone 5 5C 5S in Ocean /Ford /Sea /Pool Shooting--Under water 1-100M Limited/Lifetime Warranty (Clear)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for the holiday, 11 Dec. 2016
My girlfriend and I used these on our holiday to Spain and they worked really well! Kept our phones nice and dry whilst we took lots of underwater photos and videos. The only flaw is that the lens can get fogged up if the water and air temperatures conflict. Also comes with a lanyard so you can keep it around your neck, great for taking photos and videos whilst cycling too!

Memwah Micro SD Card Reader - Fast USB 2.0 Adapter for all MicroSD cards - Blue
Memwah Micro SD Card Reader - Fast USB 2.0 Adapter for all MicroSD cards - Blue
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 29 Feb. 2016
I bought this because I have so many loose Micro SD cards that go unused. Managed to use this adapter to install Windows Server 2012 with an 8GB card. Worked like a charm!

TECHGEAR® Nintendo 2DS Hard Protective Carry & Storage Case Cover - For 2DS + Games + Accessories [BLACK]
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job and does it well, 29 Feb. 2016
Fits my 2DS and game case perfectly.

Pipetto iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C and iPhone SE Flip Case - Rocker Black Leather  (Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone SE)
Pipetto iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C and iPhone SE Flip Case - Rocker Black Leather (Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone SE)

1.0 out of 5 stars Flawed design, even more flawed customer service, 29 Feb. 2016
I purchased this item just after Christmas thinking it would be a good investment as I wanted my iPhone to look stylish and so I wouldn't had to keep rebuying cheap cases. I really liked the case at first, but I quickly noticed that taking pictures was becoming increasingly difficult as the top half of the case would either obstruct the camera or the screen. You'd need to have both hands free in order to prevent any obstruction. This problem would be solved if the top part of the case was hinged beneath the phone. If that wasn't bad enough, the card holder became unable to hold any of my cards due to the fabric stretching. I must not have had more than my bank card and a coffee shop loyalty card in there from the beginning. It also doesn't help that the holder is pointed towards the side of the phone where they could easily slip out. Had the slots been facing either upwards or downwards, I don't think this would be been as much of an issue. I added more cards to keep the others from falling out but that only stretched the fabric more. I contacted Pipetto's customer service to advise of the design flaws and to ask for assistance. The response I got was one of the most passive aggressive and unhelpful messages I had ever received from a company. Fair enough, I didn't purchase the case through them directly and I contacted them outside of the 30 day return window, but that is no excuse to give such treatment. The packaging of the case says Lifetime Warranty, God knows what that means. I write this review to warn unsuspecting buyers, DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

[3 Pack] TECHGEAR® NINTENDO 2DS Top & Bottom CLEAR LCD Screen Protector Guards with Cleaning Cloth & Applicator Card - (3x Top & 3x Bottom)
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Best screen protectors I've ever used!, 3 Jan. 2016
I've used a lot of different screen protectors for a variety of devices, but none have ever worked as well as these! No stickiness, no residue left on the screen, no bubbles or other marks and easy to reapply if you don't align it right the first time. TechGear have set a new standard of quality for screen protectors with these beauties!
Comment Comment | Permalink

iPhone SE 5 5S Case Black Premium Leather Flip Wallet Case Cover Pouch For iPhone SE 5 / 5S and Screen Protector With Polishing Cloth And Stylus
Offered by TypeandColor

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., 3 Jan. 2016
I've been using this for few months and it was doing it's job, until the stitching on the inside near the card slots started to unravel. The thread kept getting in the way of my screen and I was afraid to cut it or put it out of fear that the whole case would fall apart. Also the camera gets slightly obstructed by the hole from the exterior coming away from the plastic. Take my advice and invest in a proper quality case if you care about keeping your phone and cards safe.
Comment Comment | Permalink

SleepPhones v.4 - Medium (Gray)
SleepPhones v.4 - Medium (Gray)

4.0 out of 5 stars What I've always wanted, 20 Nov. 2013
I like listening to music when lying in bed but wearing normal headphone hurt my ears, especially when lying on my side. I've been waiting for a solution for ages and now it's here. These things are great, the sound quality is brilliant and the band that wraps around your head is nice and soft.

There's just a few annoying things I have to mention. You'll need to constantly adjust the pads so they stay on top of your ears, they tend to slip off. If you turn in your sleep a lot like me, you'll wake the next day with the wire wrapped around your neck, which doesn't sound safe at all to me. For what they are physically, £30 seems a little bit too pricey. Could be around £5-£10 cheaper, I think.

I use these every night and they really do help me sleep, so I'd definitely recommend them.

Hallways Bean Bag Large Refill Replacement Beans Hallways ®
Hallways Bean Bag Large Refill Replacement Beans Hallways ®
Offered by HallwaysHouseholdTextiles

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 14 Nov. 2013
Just what I needed for my old bean bag, it's nice and comfy again. The price wasn't too bad either.

Sony PlayStation Vita Memory Card 32GB Model (PlayStation Vita)
Sony PlayStation Vita Memory Card 32GB Model (PlayStation Vita)
Offered by Port Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for any Vita user with Playstation Plus, 14 Nov. 2013
I can fit pretty much every game I've obtained from Playstation Plus from the last year on one of these. The price was so worth the convenience of not having to switch between memory cards.

Strawberries and Cream [Explicit]
Strawberries and Cream [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Ninja Sex Party in my ears and everyone's invited!, 14 Nov. 2013
Love these guys. Wasn't sure about them at first, but after falling in love with Danny on Game Grumps, I decided to properly check out their stuff. Really catchy and funny tunes in the vain of Flight of the Conchords and Tenacious D. 80s flavour complete with epic harmonies. Definitely a must buy.

Page: 1 | 2