Profile for Jshan > Reviews

Content by Jshan

Jshan (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Jumbo Childrens Girls Jumbo Elephant Quilt Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Kids Bedding Set, 100 Percent Brushed Cotton, Cream, Single
Offered by Perfect Home Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soft cotton duvet, 22 April 2016
Lovely soft cotton duvet cover and washes well. As other people have mentioned the colour is not white but cream and the animals are not as bright but having said that its a lovely design and my daughter loves it.

Melissa & Doug 14021 Cutting Fruit Playset
Melissa & Doug 14021 Cutting Fruit Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 11 April 2016
Our 2 year old daughter absolutely loves this set. Great for co-ordination and learning your fruits.

Trunki Harley Spring Bundle - Ride-On Suitcase + FREE Pinch PaddlePak
Trunki Harley Spring Bundle - Ride-On Suitcase + FREE Pinch PaddlePak
Offered by Stilton Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Great trunki compo, 11 April 2016
My daughter loves her trunki and we use it weekly. Only downside is it's actually quite small. Even if my daughter just spends one night away we still can't fit all her stuff in it.
LOVE the swimming bag, perfect for any child. Enough room for swimming stuff and towel. Great that's it's got a separate compartment for money

Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Kit - Pack of 10
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Kit - Pack of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend if trying, 11 April 2016
My husband and I conceived our first child straight away so thought second time would be just as quick. But after months of trying and no luck we tried these ovulation kits. Within 2 months we fell pregnant. Unfortunately we had a miscarriage but again within 2 months we fell pregnant again and now 15 weeks down the line!
Like people have mentioned below, they don't help you get pregnant but they take the stress away from trying constantly and tell you when the best time to DTD is. I kept track of not only the circles/smiles but also the actual stick so I could see the line getting stronger.
Only downside is you have to use mid-day urine and not drink for several hours; but this is only for a few days so not too bad.
The other annoying this is you can't buy a re-fill kit. Would recommend to anyone trying for a baby.

Bickiepegs Doidy Cup 3 Pack - Red
Bickiepegs Doidy Cup 3 Pack - Red
Offered by Kids ABC

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 10 Dec. 2015
Great for children/babies who you want to drink from a cup at an early age. We did baby led weaning and they recommend this cup rather than a beaker. The extra long lip on one side helps them to not spill as they don't need to tip it as much. My daughter managed this cup very well. It is handy when we are out and about that I know she can drink from an adult cup. You don't have to worry about forgetting their beaker.
Would highly recommend this product.

Vitabiotics WellKid Baby and Infant Liquid from 4 Months to 5 Years, 150ml
Vitabiotics WellKid Baby and Infant Liquid from 4 Months to 5 Years, 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 10 Dec. 2015
I have been giving this to my daughter since she was very small and I truly believe it has helped her recover quicker from colds. She doesn't mind the taste and asks for it every morning now. Amazon seems to be the cheapest place to buy it.
Would highly recommend this product to anyone with children.

BigMouth Inc Prescription Pill Bottle Mug
BigMouth Inc Prescription Pill Bottle Mug
Offered by Simply Mugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present idea, 10 Dec. 2015
Fantastic mug for Christmas present. Perfect size. Item came well packaged

KooPower Flickering Led Candle Light Battery Operated - 120 Hours of Lighting, Imitated Crystal LED Votive Tea Lights Candles for Christmas Birthday Bar Parties Weddings Festivals Decorations
Offered by Golden Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice safe alternative to a real candle, 4 Dec. 2015
This item arrived well packaged in a solid box so unlikely to break in transit. It sort of reminded me of a watch box.
It is battery operated (x3 AAA) which were not included. It claims 120 hours of use but I have only had it for a day so can't comment on that.
There is a simple on/off switch underneath. What I noticed straight away was if the candle in on its side, the light goes out. I thought this was a great idea.
I also like the shape, not your standard circle like other battery operated candles I have seen. The size is almost 2 1/2 inches width and height.
The brightness is very subtle, very much like a tea light candle would be. Would look nice on the dining room table with a few others. There are 2 settings for the light, constant and flicker. I personally like it flickering as it looks more like a real candle then.
I've not had it on for hours but it hasn't got hot so it's good to know it's safe if children are around.

It would be nice if it was available in different sizes....not sure if it is?

NB: I have been provided with this product free of charge in exchange for a fair, frank, impartial, and comprehensive review.

[Remote & Timer] 80 LED Outdoor Battery Fairy Lights (8 Modes, Dimmable, IP65 Waterproof, Warm White)
Offered by Golden Battery

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little purchase, great price, 27 Nov. 2015
These fairy lights looked like just the trick to put out on my picket fence at Christmas. The battery compartment looks waterproof and holds the 3AA batteries (not included). I was surprised how well the remote control worked when pointing it at the battery compartment, it worked from all angles, upside down which means turning them off will be a breeze. These will be out in the elements for a month during the Christmas period and so far they have been perfect. I have not been running them long enough to test the betters life but that update can be added in due course. What I found really good was the lights can be dimmed several brightnesses which means the battery life can be extend if needed.

The built in timer is excellent and very handy. On 6 hrs. Off 18.
Overall these were a great find with a great dual purchase discount from KooPower. So finally this year I can have lights out the front of my house without cables coming out of the window from the mains. Highly recommended.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sing Along With Me! Old MacDonald Had a Farm
Sing Along With Me! Old MacDonald Had a Farm
by Yu-hsuan Huang
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sing-along book, 21 Sept. 2015
My 19 month old daughter absolutely loves this book. She enjoys pointing out all the animals and things you find on a farm. The music is very quick so you have to sing and turn the pages quick but I still enjoy it as a picture book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3