Profile for Walid Al Saqqaf > Reviews

Content by Walid Al Saqqaf

Walid Al Saqqaf "Donquixote5" (London, UK)

Parrot Zik 2.0 by Philippe Starck Wireless Headphones - Black
Parrot Zik 2.0 by Philippe Starck Wireless Headphones - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Great sound but very uncomfortable to wear, 15 Sept. 2015
They have an amazing sound and the noise cancelation is pretty good. However it was with great sadness that I had to return them because I couldn't wear them longer than 20 - 30 minutes before it became painful. No matter how far I stretched them out I never could get a comfortable position. Maybe I've got a head that is too big ;-)

PLEMO Umbrella, Classic Black Automatic Folding Umbrella, Reinforced Windproof Frame, Auto Open and Close [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by PLEMO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible customer service and great umbrella, 1 Sept. 2015
INITIAL REVIEW
2 stars: I'm very disappointed with this item as after using it twice and letting it dry, rust has started to build up on the umbrella. See picture.

UPDATED REVIEW
5 stars. Since writing my initial review I have been very impressed by the quality service I've received from Avantek UK. First Amazon issued me a full refund and told me I could keep my old umbrella. Then I was promptly contacted by Avantek who apologised for the problem, seem it's a rare one, and sent me a brand new umbrella in addition to the refund I already received. That is simply incredible customer service which I think other marketplace sellers on Amazon should learn from. Good on you Avantek and I'm very happy with my new umbrella which has no signs of rust!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2015 7:28 AM BST

Cloudseller 1 Metre [Apple MFI Certified] iPhone 7 / 6 / 6+ / 5 / 5S / 5C / CHARGER COPPER LEAD HIGH QUALITY USB DATA CABLE- 8 Pin - Compatible With ios 10 & ios9, IPHONE 6, 5s, 5c IPOD TOUCH 5 NANO 7 IPAD MINI ®
Offered by cloudselleruk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, 12 Mar. 2014
I had ordered two of these chargers as they're competitively priced. One charger performed correctly whilst the other one had issues. Luckily the guys at Cloudseller were quick to resolve this issue and replaced my defective wire very rapidly with a functioning one
Thanks guys!