Profile for Davey > Reviews

Content by Davey

Davey "pastafasool"

SAMSUNG MICRO MAINS CHARGER FOR I-9000 GALAXY S , Galaxy S2 ,S-8500 WAVE BY - MPAS --(WITH FREE MPAS MICRO USB CABLE)
Offered by Zimi's

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a genuine adaptor beware, 7 May 2013
I ordered this adaptor, as mine suddenly stopped working. This one looked fine and dandy, except it doesnt work at all no charge nothing. I compared this adaptor to my fathers one, which does work! The back of this adaptor has aravel adaptor as opposed to travel adaptor. The logos and the other marks don't look "quite right". I've seen a few counterfeit guitars in my time, and you get a feel as to when something isn't "quite right". I will be sending this back asap. Not happy as I needed an adaptor.

Urotsukidoji IV - Infernal Road [DVD] [1994]
Urotsukidoji IV - Infernal Road [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Urotsukidoji IV - Infernal Road
Offered by Revelation Films Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars buy street fighter alpha instead, i should have., 8 Aug. 2002
This dvd is a complete letdown, mainly due to the fact that so much of it has been cut. You are left confused at certain points due to the complex storylines involved. This is only worth getting if you want to find out what happens when the chojin and the Kyo-o merge. To behonest its a big anticlimax. Only buy this dvd if you have to have the complete set.