Profile for Lauren > Reviews

Lauren

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Delivery!, 10 Aug. 2016
Ordered on a Wednesday afternoon and received Thursday morning - these balls are great for our outdoor ping pong tables!

Ready, Steady, Glow: Fast, Fresh Food Designed for Real Life
Ready, Steady, Glow: Fast, Fresh Food Designed for Real Life
by Madeleine Shaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Must must must give this book a go!, 29 Jun. 2016
I love Madeline's book, there's photos with all the recipes which is a big tick for me, the ingredient lists are simple and it's so easy to follow. The meals taste amazing and I've learnt so many new flavour combinations from cooking with this book. Would 100% recommend to anyone whose looking to try some new wholesome meals 5/5!

Say When
Say When
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Say When (Amazon Video)
Good feel good film

What If
What If
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Nov. 2015
This review is from: What If (Amazon Video)
Great feel good film

Dailygreatness Journal: A Practical Guide For Consciously Creating Your Days
Dailygreatness Journal: A Practical Guide For Consciously Creating Your Days
by Lyndelle Palmer Clarke
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect diary to help you reach your goals!, 4 Mar. 2015
This is a great book! If you're looking for something to help plan out all those goals and ideas you've had in your head, then this is for you. Be expected to really think about what you want in life and analyse the actions you take. It's not simply a glorified diary, it is in some way a modern self help book but you are the person who leads the way.

BaByliss 2286U Waving Wand
BaByliss 2286U Waving Wand

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, works on thick hair!, 14 May 2014
This gives great waves which is a really nice alternative to tight curls. It took me a few goes to get the 'waves' right. If you hold it at the wrong angle you can sometimes get kinky looking hair but once you work out the angle, it's great.

I have really thick hair and most curlers don't work for me but I still have wavey hair the next day. Definitely recommend

One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
by Chronicle Books
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you want from a 5 year memory book, 29 Dec. 2012
This is brilliant! If you want a small diary where you can write a couple of lines each day then this is the one for you. Not only that but it has the added bonus that it allows you to write in it for 5 years and compare each day to the years before. It's great because it's not defined to any particular year, you can start recording in it what ever year you want to.

Compact Perfume Atomiser
Compact Perfume Atomiser
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

2.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use but my perfume evaporates from it!!, 17 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Compact Perfume Atomiser (Misc.)
Simple to use and may just be mine but when I come to use it, majority of my perfume has evaporated after a day or two....

Divergent (Divergent, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent, Book 1)
by Veronica Roth

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the hunger games!!!, 3 Sept. 2012
Love this. It has a similar feel to the hunger games but very different story line. Absolutely love it and read it non stop on my kindle!

I recommend this so much!

7dayshop PU Leather Book Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Touch (Purple)
7dayshop PU Leather Book Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Touch (Purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for money, 30 Jun. 2012
I have just received my case today and so far so good. I was worried about it being PU leather, in case it smelt funny (like some other PU products I have purchased before) but this doesn't smell at all. Quality of the stitching looks great and the magnetic clasp is pretty strong so it hopefully won't open once in my bag. The inside has a suede effect. The kindle touch fits snugly in the holder doesn't riggle about, one downside is might be a bit of an effort to take it in and out of the case each time you use it (if that is something you'd want to do?). Overall I am happy with my £5.99 case, lovely shade of purple - true to the picture. Very impressed with this compared to other (more overpriced) ones I have seen in the supermarkets recently.

Page: 1 | 2