Profile for Graham Forbes > Reviews

Graham Forbes

Uncovering Mindfulness
Uncovering Mindfulness

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 16 Mar. 2015
Still reading but wanted to add a review to say this is a fantastic book. I have been reading and trying to understand mindfulness for around 18 months, and this is the best book I have read so far. if you are just curious or already discovered the wonders of mindfulness I am sure you will agree with me that this is a very well researched and accessible book.

Anker 2600mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S4, I9500, I9505, I9506 (Not for Galaxy S4 Active), with NFC/Google Wallet Compatibility [18-Month Warranty]

5.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what you need, 8 Jun. 2014
phone used to run out half way through the day, now I can go all day without need to charge

Team Magnus Slip and Slide
Team Magnus Slip and Slide

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun when sun comes out, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Team Magnus Slip and Slide (Misc.)
we keep this in the garage ready for those sunny days. get the hose and some washing up liquid and keeps the kids happy for hours.

Team Magnus 5mm short wetsuits - Devilfish
Team Magnus 5mm short wetsuits - Devilfish

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I have found for a while., 12 Mar. 2014
These are so durable and thicker than I have found in the past. Great for playing outdoors in ht egarden during the cool Summer days and my boys lived in them for the whole holidays. Also took them abroad and they used them in the pool which was not heated in October so invaluable for a great and peaceful holiday. Shame they don't go any bigger. Please let me know if you can get them largerfor 12 years plus.......................

Team Magnus kids' wool socks (3-pack) various colours
Team Magnus kids' wool socks (3-pack) various colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for ski-ing!, 12 Mar. 2014
An excellent find and thin enough to go under ski boots but warm enough to keep little tootsies warm! I need more!

Smith Men's Maze-Ad Helmet - Matte Black 13, Large/Size 59-63
Smith Men's Maze-Ad Helmet - Matte Black 13, Large/Size 59-63

5.0 out of 5 stars time for a new helmet, 10 Mar. 2014
bought this to replace my old Red. this is really comfortable and light, recommend it. delivered on time and good price

Team Magnus Snowshoe Hare Skis Silver
Team Magnus Snowshoe Hare Skis Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars quick to learn, and great fun, 10 Mar. 2014
bought these 2 years ago and kids love them for playing in garden. fairly easy to attach to any shoes, works well with snow boots.