Profile for Newcastle2013 > Reviews

Content by Newcastle2013

Newcastle2013

Fisher-Price Rainforest Peek-A-Boo Leaves Musical Mobile
Fisher-Price Rainforest Peek-A-Boo Leaves Musical Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mobile but more entertaining than relaxing!, 10 Oct. 2013
This mobile is great quality and my 4 month old loves it, as I have come to expect from the whole fisher rainforest price range. The music is good quality and has two volume settings. It looks great, it is quite a substantial mobile which attaches securely to the cot and the mobile bit can be removed so just the bit that plays music remains. The picture on the front lights up and seems to get my little one's attention. He loves the little critters and the movement is great. I would say there is a bit too much going on for him to fall asleep when its on but its good for entertaining him during the day and if I use it at night he falls asleep shortly after I turn it off.

Tiny Love Double Sided First Book
Tiny Love Double Sided First Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, good size, 10 Oct. 2013
This item is great quality and I imagine it will last well. The design/colours are great and the fact that it is two sides is good. The ties are useful, as are the elastic corners which allow you to close the book and store/transport it. I bought it for a hospital stay to brighten up my 4 month old's cot and alleviate boredom during his recovery. He seems to like it, particularly the crinkly bits that he can play with.