Profile for Mrs Amy Phillips > Reviews

Content by Mrs Amy Phillips

Mrs Amy Phillips

Page: 1 | 2
Before You Go: An emotional and uplifting love story about the power of second chances

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book, couldn't put it down, 20 Feb. 2017
Really good book, couldn't put it down! I agree it would make a brilliant film. If you enjoyed one day or the movie sliding doors I think you'd really enjoy this book.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture, 19 May 2014
I bought some bunting from amazon last year which was beautiful quality and exactly like this picture, I needed to order a bit more so got this. The material isn't cotton but a bit shiny and synthetic looking and the colours are totally different, mustard yellows and dark purples and blue, it looks like a chopped up 70s tabard! It's also much bigger so can't use it next to my nice existing bunting. I'll hang round garden for parties but had to buy more for what I wanted this for.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one!, 21 Oct. 2013
Can not recommend enough. My son will be 3 next month and ordered 3-4 which is a good fit on him. Packs up to nothing so can keep in any handbag. He hates being indoors and cycles to pre school most of the time. This means if the weather turns I can keep him completely dry but he doesn't need to stay in. Input his coat on top for warmth but only when very cold. One of my best purchases after a wet walk home last week!

Stella - Series 2 [DVD]
Stella - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ruth Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved first series..., 8 July 2013
This review is from: Stella - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
As I don't have sky I bought series one having never seen an episode but I love Ruth jones and Wales so worth a shot!
Loved it and then ordered series two. Still very enjoyable and great characters but found it a little strange in places. The storyline between dai and his wife went on far too long and the scene in the graveyard was just stupid. Maybe writers were rushed a bit after the success of series one?

Potty Training Boys
Potty Training Boys

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 8 July 2013
I was more worried about toilet training than anything else since having my little boy. I'd been advised by friends to wait until 3 as they all found it far easier if left until a bit older but my son had other ideas.
I had bought a potty and left it downstairs so it wouldn't be an alien concept when it came to training time. My son was running around naked before his bath at 28 months when he sat on the potty and did a wee, the next day I left his clothes off and he continued using the potty so I decided he was ready, I wasn't!
I downloaded this book and read it in one go, it gave me a lot more confidence and I felt able to support my son properly.

ELC Happyland Bluebell Boot
ELC Happyland Bluebell Boot

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 8 July 2013
This review is from: ELC Happyland Bluebell Boot (Toy)
My daughter likes the little people and loves the noise the door makes when it opens but the plastic is really quite brittle and my daughter gets upset when the door continuously falls off. Could be better!

I'M Toys 80005 Paddie Rider Lambie
I'M Toys 80005 Paddie Rider Lambie
Offered by Matura GbR

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, 8 July 2013
Bought for my daughters first birthday and she loves it, as does her nearly 3 year old brother. Very cute face and lovely soft seat.

BRIO World - Farm Railway Set
BRIO World - Farm Railway Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 July 2013
This is the first brio set I have bought for my son as he loves his trains. We have a few Thomas take n play sets but find once he sets them up he has lost interest. This is very small and simple but he absolutely loves it. It comes with a cow, tractor, train and small magnet to pick up the hay, he plays for hours. Will be getting more brio!

CostMad Wire Metal Round 3 Tier 13 Cups Cupcakes Display Holder Cakes Stand Tree for Wedding Birthday Party
Offered by Nubiru

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 July 2013
Bought to display the cupcakes on for my daughters birthday party. It really made them look great and was a brilliant touch to her table. Excellent for the price!

SET OF THREE FAIRY THEME COOKIE CUTTERS PROFESSIONAL QUALITY
SET OF THREE FAIRY THEME COOKIE CUTTERS PROFESSIONAL QUALITY
Offered by Frilly Lily

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 July 2013
Arried very quickly and did the job very well. Everyone had fairy and toadstool cookies to take home from my little girls birthday party.

Page: 1 | 2