Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Mr. D. Hayward > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. Hayward

Mr. D. Hayward "megaginge"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars The Torch is very sturdy and the brightness is very good, 11 May 2016
The Torch is very sturdy and the brightness is very good.

I cannot yet suggest how long the battery will last as I've only used it for 20 minutes or so.

It is also a little frustrating the non-standard battery size of this Torch. I have ordered some batteries from Amazon for the Torch and they work well but over time this could be an additional expense

The Torch came packaged in a nice recyclable frustration free packaging, a small brown box - and was sent by Royal Mail signed delivery with a faster than suggested delivery date.

Customer service from this seller was excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend this purchase. The only reason for only 4 stars is the non standard battery size which may be a frustration for some; but this is indeed clearly documented.

It should be pointed out that I received a discount for purchasing this Torch in exchange for my unbiased product review.

Anker PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with Most Powerful 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad and Samsung Galaxy and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Just works, 25 April 2016
Brilliant.

Just works, and charges my iPhone 6 about 8 times before itself needing a recharge!

I don't know where I'd be without this product.

Another great piece of cheap tech from Anker, who are truly brilliant ...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars TP Link never fail to disappoint with their telephone kit and this is no exception, 25 April 2016
TP Link never fail to disappoint with their telephone kit and this is no exception..

I've got about 5 switches from them, a number of cables and a powerline kit - all are 5* products. Why pay more than double for the arguably inferior Netlink or D-Link kit ...

Just plug and play, very little to say. Light colour indicates 100mb or 1000gb uplink. Good stuff.

Durable 710301 Desk Mat Contoured Edge 650 x 520 mm - Black
Durable 710301 Desk Mat Contoured Edge 650 x 520 mm - Black
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price - doesn't look too plasticky ..., 25 April 2016
Great product for the price - doesn't look too plasticky and protects the desk perfectly, also very easy to clean unlike some of the leatherette ones which can stain if you're using them for artwork etc.

I would not hesitate to buy again

Black Double Gang Brush Strip Wallplate / Wall Plate / Faceplate Cable Tidy by electrosmart® for Wall Mounted Plasma TV etc
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars looks swell - nice piano black finish, 25 April 2016
Not much to say, looks swell - nice piano black finish. I'll be using my own fixings so can't judge those ...

If you need one of these and can't get to a Hardware shop or are away, this item will suit you perfectly.

Tom Clancy's The Division - Gold Edition (PS4)
Tom Clancy's The Division - Gold Edition (PS4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Like GTA V but boring, 25 April 2016
Like GTA V but boring ... A third person shooter that you can't jump in, where you only realistically have a choice of maybe 3 guns and where there are only about 4 enemy archtypes: Soldier guy, police guy, guy with flamethrower; or guy in hoodie.

Coming from Destiny I found this game incredibly disappointing; shooting a guy in a hoody who can one-shot you from across the map more than a thousand times to take him down isn't a rewarding game mechanic.

I bought the season pass so may dip back in when expansions come, but for me I spent about 3 days getting mostly high end gear for my character before simply deciding... what is the point.

I reinstalled GTA V and am now playing that; a cover based third person shooter but actually with some personality...

Bio Health Silamarie Milk Thistle Capsules 450mg Pack of 120
Bio Health Silamarie Milk Thistle Capsules 450mg Pack of 120
Offered by Phyto Products Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Milk Thistle helps with my digestion, and I found ..., 25 April 2016
Milk Thistle helps with my digestion, and I found this brand to be just as effective as the Thislyn brand you can get which can cost almost double. I've signed up for a regular subscription to this product and will continue taking it regularly for quite some time to come.

Mudder Watch Band Strap Link Pin Remover Removal Adjustable Repair Tool Kit for Watchmakers with 3 Extra Pins
Offered by Mudder Online UK

4.0 out of 5 stars But for the price I was very happy with the purchase, 25 April 2016
Not too much to say about this one, it worked perfectly for the job, but I did need to use a piece of cardboard as the rotating platform didn't come out high enough to line up with my watch pins ...

The push pins that come with it are also incredibly fragile, I bent one as I wasn't quite lined up perfectly, due to the issue mentioned above!

But for the price I was very happy with the purchase.

Thorne Research - Betaine HCL & Pepsin - 450 Capsules
Thorne Research - Betaine HCL & Pepsin - 450 Capsules
Offered by iServe Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 April 2016
I suffer with intestinal dysbiosis and a hiatus hernia and have very low stomach acid.
Taking these tablets with complex carbohydrates or protein has a quite revolutionary affect on my ability to eat these foods without suffering from severe bouts of acid reflux, nausea, abdominal pain and bloating.

I had been prescribed PPIs but these were making me iller and iller as time went on as my issue is LOW stomach acid, not high...

You have to work out your dose carefully; taking too many can lead to severe problems with stomach cramp etc, after all you are literally consuming acid! But if done right these can have a quite transformative impact

I found the Thorne brand to be the best so far; as it's a stronger dose (Some tablets are just 325, useless! ) and also contains Pepsin which aids digestion.

Long Luggage Packing Belt Suitcase Strap Safety Strap (Orange)
Long Luggage Packing Belt Suitcase Strap Safety Strap (Orange)
Offered by bomien

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. Used these straps to identify our luggages on ..., 18 Feb. 2016
Perfect. Used these straps to identify our luggages on a recent trip to Thailand. No many others had an orange strap and the clasp was good. For the price paid very happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3