Profile for jane hornsby > Reviews

Content by jane hornsby

jane hornsby

Page: 1 | 2
Vintage Floral Flower Collection Phone Case for iPhone 6 - Design 19: Blue Thistle Floral Pattern on White Background. 20 Shabby Chic Designs to choose from. Hard Back Clear Cover from iCaseDesigner
Offered by iCaseDesigner

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 Jan. 2016
I love this cover,it is so pretty as well as protective.It is light,making it easy to use your phone.I would definitely recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin!, 8 Jun. 2015
Really pleased with my screen protector,I found it a little tricky to fit but when on it looked great as it is so thin but at the same time brilliant protection for my phone. I would definitely recommend this product.

iPhone 6s Case, JETech Apple iPhone 6/6s Case 4.7 Bumper Cover Shock-Absorption Bumper and Anti-Scratch Clear Back for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6 (Crystal Clear) - 0661
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 18 May 2015
After many searches for a decent case for my iPhone 6 I finally found it. Strong but light just what I needed.

Halcyon Days
Halcyon Days

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Halcyon Days (Audio CD)
Love it.Ellie Goulding has a magnificent voice and I would certainly recommend this album.well worth the money and well worth a listen

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 27 Aug. 2013
I love it,it is just what I needed ,a brightly coloured phone case which also has a place for three cards which is really handy.I liked it so much I ordered another one in a different colour.

Ant Smasher Free Game - by the Best, Cool & Fun Games
Ant Smasher Free Game - by the Best, Cool & Fun Games

4.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 27 Aug. 2013
My three year old granddaughter picked this game and I was doubtful about it at first but I'm glad I stuck with it as I find myself playing it more than her.

Pop Balloon Kids
Pop Balloon Kids

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Pop Balloon Kids (App)
I got this for my three year old granddaughter and she loves playing it,she always asks if she can play pop the balloons and I must admit I do play it too.

The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller
The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 July 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book,it had me gripped and I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen next.

Yours Truly
Yours Truly

5.0 out of 5 stars Yours truly, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Yours Truly (Kindle Edition)
I loved reading this book,it was so easy to get right into the story.I hope Kristy Greenwood writes more as I will definitely read them.

CNL PINK LEATHER PULL-UP POUCH COVER CASE SLEEVE FOR THE SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE 2 MOBILE PHONE

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i needed, 1 Feb. 2013
I was fed up with my old phone cover as it kept getting in the way of my camera,I saw this phone cover and thought I would try it and it's perfect for me,easy to find in my bag,and doesn't blur my photos.ideal.

Page: 1 | 2