Profile for Janet > Reviews

Content by Janet

Janet

Page: 1 | 2
Girls Black Skinny School Trousers women ladies office work trousers (6, NAVY BLUE)
Offered by kool uk fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars Very long, 1 Sept. 2016
Great cheap trousers for school. My 14 year old ordered size 6 the fit around the legs and waist are perfect but they are soooooo long. Keeping them but need to make alterations.

The Debt & the Doormat
The Debt & the Doormat

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 12 Aug. 2015
A wonderful read. Very funny. I'm not the sort of person to laugh at films or books, but I did at this one. Lovely characters.

The Billionaire's Heart (The Billionaires Book 1)
The Billionaire's Heart (The Billionaires Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars So boring, 8 Aug. 2015
Very dull. Nothing happened. A good book to fall asleep with. Characters poor. Still wondering why I wasted an hour finishing this book. I kept thinking 'surely some drama will happen soon' but it never did.

Interlocking Gym Garage Anti Fatigue Flooring Play Mats 64sqft D Easimat branded
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 15 Jan. 2013
hard wearing, we use them on a wooden floor to protect if from our heavy gym equipment. Look good, easy to fit together.

Scary Mary (The Scary Mary Series Book 1)
Scary Mary (The Scary Mary Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars recommended it to two others, 15 Jan. 2013
A good book to start with for any girl wanting to start paranormal reading. Both daughters have read it and enjoyed it.

Jenny Pox (The Paranormals, Book 1)
Jenny Pox (The Paranormals, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars a slow starter, 15 Jan. 2013
A good read, just give it a chance, I could not find any sequel though? A lot different from the usual paranormal romance books I have read, but liked it for a refreshing change.

The Complete Forever Trilogy (Books 1,2,&3)
The Complete Forever Trilogy (Books 1,2,&3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 15 Jan. 2013
I got the first book free, loved it so much had to have the rest and it was cheaper to get the last two with the first book included. I couldnt put it down. Read it to check it out if it was suitable for my daughter and instead of skim reading, I was hooked and read every word. I obviously recommended it to my daughter.

Vampires, Banshees and Angels: 4 FREE Paranormal reads to sink your teeth into
Vampires, Banshees and Angels: 4 FREE Paranormal reads to sink your teeth into

1.0 out of 5 stars what a waste of a download, 15 Jan. 2013
not for me, where was the story? A complete waste of memory and my time. Deleted it very quickly. Not for me.

Legions (The Watchers Trilogy #2)
Legions (The Watchers Trilogy #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 15 Jan. 2013
I loved this trilogy, couldnt put the books down. Was so disappointed when I had read them all. A good read.

Just One Taste (The V V Inn, Free Short + Half of Book 1)
Just One Taste (The V V Inn, Free Short + Half of Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars got very bored, tried to finish but got half way, 15 Jan. 2013
Usually enjoy a bit of paranormal romance, this was not for me. Tried to give it a good go, but got so bored. first book I have not finished in about the last thirty I have read.

Page: 1 | 2