Profile for C.P. +J Polok > Reviews

Content by C.P. +J Polok

C.P. +J Polok "Chris + Joanna Polok" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Vilros Raspberry Pi 2 -- Model B (1GB)-- Ultimate Starter Kit--Includes--Clear Case--8GB Kingston Micros SD Card--HDMI Cable--WiFi adapter And Much More

3.0 out of 5 stars Wifi dongle useless,using cables!, 4 Feb. 2016
Lots of room for improvement-1
Wi-Fi adapter recognized but does nothing-1
Luckily I had a a Wi-Fi extender which has an Ethernet port or this would NOT be online,poor instructions also only 3 choices for is Raspian,lite and wheezy,may not be correct about names of the OSes but only 3

Kontrol Mega Moisture Trap - Off-White
Kontrol Mega Moisture Trap - Off-White
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent updated/upgraded product worth it!, 1 Feb. 2016
Good product which I use in my car, update 14 aug they have improved the older model to incorporate 1 litre of water aswell as compressed tabz and the crystals much biggger so where you needed 2, 1 will do that job fine😁👍

Rocket Dog Mint Women's Ankle Boots - Brown, 3 UK, 36 EU
Rocket Dog Mint Women's Ankle Boots - Brown, 3 UK, 36 EU
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ankle Boots I Have Had - Ever!, 8 Jan. 2016
No cold feet this winter! I got the brown (which is VERY dark brown) I would send for the black but they are out of stock in my size. I adore them! I have been using ankle boots for years now but I must say that the "Rocket Dog" are the "bees knees". Best ankle boots I have ever worn. Get them before they are all gone.

Blood To Bone
Blood To Bone
Offered by positivenoise

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good but..., 21 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Blood To Bone (Audio CD)
Gin is a gutsy singer and I love her style but on a couple of tracks she has taken her voice up an octave and it just doesn't work. There is no doubt that she can hit the high notes but it just doesn't sound right! Gin, please stick to the lower notes as it suits your voice!

Style D Black Size 7 - Ladies Womens Flat Low Heel Pixie Vintage Retro Style Winter Lace Up Ankle Boots
Offered by shoeFashionista

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking boots, but......., 21 Dec. 2015
I was a bit disappointed as they are lovely boots, just not enough grip to cope with ice or snow. These are fashion boots only and should only be worn for looks. I take a size 7, which I ordered but gave them to one of my friends who is a 6 and they fitted her perfectly and she is delighted with them.

Lotus Women's Blair Slippers, Navy, 6 UK
Lotus Women's Blair Slippers, Navy, 6 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy!, 21 Dec. 2015
Good slippers, nice and warm. I usually buy a size 7 in shoes but slippers have a notorious habit of stretching so I always buy a size smaller but I think the sizes are accurate.
UPDATE: My slippers didn't stretch at all! My hopes of them stretching to my feet, my toes decided to burst through the uppers! My own fault but I am going to order my usual size and hopefully this time I have ordered correctly this time.

Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition
Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Not long enough unless you buy the Collector's Edition., 21 Dec. 2015
Great game but too short, just getting into it and it was complete. In the collector's edition there is a bonus level but I haven't played it yet as I expect that will also be too short!

Gravel & Wine
Gravel & Wine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great voice and wonderful lyrics - nuff said!!, 21 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Gravel & Wine (Audio CD)
Brilliant voice, Man Like That is wonderful as are all the other tracks that I have listened to.

Love Stuff
Love Stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars If you buy this, you will never regret it, 21 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Love Stuff (Audio CD)
This lady is nothing like Amy Winehouse! Elle King is a delight to hear her sing on this album. Absolutely stunning! I cannot say which song I prefer as all are foot tapping, gutsy and she sounds like a lady who takes no prisoners with that voice. I first heard her on a TV trailer for the ladies golf singing The Devil Don't Go, I thought it was Gin Wigmore because one of Gin's songs was on a TV trailer for Mad Men. I searched the lyrics and was surprised to find out that it was Elle King. Bought the album immediately and the only disappointment was that this is her debut album so my idea of buying more of her CD's wasn't possible. Hurry up Elle, I can't wait for your next CD!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars not comfortable needs a better tip plus other in review, 5 Dec. 2015
don't like it, far too much power and liquid use,also gets extremely hot if used to your requirements(my usage is at 10w the lowest setting, using my nautilus tank,THE BEST),I now know I am not a fan of temperature control I see no benefits

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20