Profile for TC > Reviews

TC

Captive Prince : Book One of the Captive Prince Trilogy
Captive Prince : Book One of the Captive Prince Trilogy
by C.S. Pacat

3.0 out of 5 stars I'll preface this with the disclaimer that I enjoy historical/fantasy gay erotica, 17 May 2015
I'm about half way through the book. I'll preface this with the disclaimer that I enjoy historical/fantasy gay erotica. I knew this book was MM when I bought it. So far, it's OK. It's not fantastic, but it holds enough to keep my attention. To be honest it reads like a fairly well written fan fiction, so make of that what you will. As I said I'm only half way through, and I've been told the second book in the trilogy beats this one hands down. But if you are after gay romance/erotica with a historical/fantasy leaning, I would say that The Song Of Achilles by Madeline Miller is much, much better.

The i Newspaper - your concise daily briefing
The i Newspaper - your concise daily briefing

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor., 18 Jun. 2013
Despite using Jelly Bean and having a reasonably fast pad it makes my pad lock up. I wouldn't recommend. Avoid.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Joe Browns dress, 3 Aug. 2012
Beautiful dress, nice quality fabric, not cheap and nasty at all. Postage was fast and the dress arrived within a couple of days. The only downside was the smell of the dress - it was wrapped in a plastic bag and on opening it there was that 'vinyl' smell which didn't go on airing. In the end I washed the dress and that freshened it up.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 3 Aug. 2012
I bought this sock loom last year and so far have knitted around ten pairs of socks on it! It's a wonderful little loom, very well made and easy to use. I have used sock yarn, sport weight and DK for warm winter socks. The key with lighter yarns is to use a double e-wrap stitch.

The loom could also be used for making baby or doll clothes; it's big enough to make newborn size cardigans and jumpers on.

Very easy to use, very quick too - a sock can be knitted within a couple of hours.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2013 6:59 PM GMT