Profile for M A > Reviews

Content by M A

M A

IPEVO PadPillow Pillow Stand for iPad mini & iPad 4 & iPad 3 & iPad 2 & iPad 1 & Nexus & Galaxy - Charcoal Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars ... use with their ipads and they both are reallly pleased with it, 17 Sept. 2014
I bought this for my parents to use with their ipads and they both are reallly pleased with it.

Fair Isle Style: 20 Fresh Designs for a Classic Technique
Fair Isle Style: 20 Fresh Designs for a Classic Technique
by Mary Jane Mucklestone

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 21 May 2014
I knitted the cover design on this book with the recommended wool. It was the fist time I had knitted a jumper from the neck down in one piece and I found the pattern easy to follow and knitted true to size, although I am probably a more experienced knitter even beginners won't have problems following it. Everyone who has seen the end result has commented on how much they like it. I am gong to try other designs but I would advise trying to go for as good quality wool as you can afford as this does tend to make fairisle easier to knit evenly which creates a better finish.

Bose ® Airline Adapter for QuietComfort ® 3
Bose ® Airline Adapter for QuietComfort ® 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked a treat, 21 May 2014
I have just used this on a return flight to New Zealand with Singapore airlines and it worked. I know on reading other reviews there have been mixed results but I used it in conjunctiion with Bose noise canceling ipod headphones and it worked for me. If you want to use your own headphones in flight I would recommend giving them a go.

Wedge support pillow, knee pillow, back support, memory foam
Wedge support pillow, knee pillow, back support, memory foam
Offered by Creating Comforts ....The Memory Foam Specialist!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wedge support pillow, 21 May 2014
The pillow is comfy if you sleep on your back and has helped lessen a persistant cough I get with my hayfever. The only drawback I find is if you sleep on your side you do tend to slip down. However, it is still worth it for me.

Veronica Mars: Season 3 [European Import / Region 2 / Suitable for UK DVD players]
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Sprechen ze Deutsche?, 3 Aug. 2013
I had bought series 1 & 2 (region 1 but playable on my region 2 dvd player) so was relieved to find a region 2 dvd of series 3. What I hadn't considered or realised when purchased, was that all the set's written description is in German which is a bit of a pain. Other than that it was delivered on time and as promised.