Profile for Tauqir Ahmad Malik > Reviews

Content by Tauqir Ahmad Malik

Tauqir Ahmad Malik

Page: 1 | 2
Gadget Juice [Apple MFi Certified] Lightning to USB Cable ULTRA Series Charger for iPhone 6 6S 6 Plus 6S Plus 5S 5C 5 SE, iPhone 7, 7 Plus iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 2 3 4 1M - White
Offered by RhinoGadget

Bosch AHS 55-26 Electric Hedge Cutter, 550 mm Blade Length, 26 mm Tooth Opening
Bosch AHS 55-26 Electric Hedge Cutter, 550 mm Blade Length, 26 mm Tooth Opening

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Oct. 2014
As described and worth having it. Very hand to do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars check length, 28 Oct. 2014
Size is bigger than original filter. I had to drill new holes to fit it. Normally it will be fit under sink, so check the space if this will fit too. But quality is good as expected.

Original Tenvis CCTV Camera IP391W Outdoor Wireless/Wired IP Camera with 20m Night Vision and 6mm Lens and Motion Detection Alarm - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very impressed, 28 Oct. 2014
There is a zoomed in view with a very small viewing angle, to monitor some thing wider than just one spot outside then another camera is required. If it has zoom in and zoom out function, that would be the best product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 27 Nov. 2013
I found the price better than on other market places. and with this price you get lot of data and reduce your headache by shuffling your data between different hard disks.

3.0 out of 5 stars My son love it, 27 Nov. 2013
The gadget is nice to kids, but it should not be given to under 7 years, as it could harm if the laser is pointed to some one eyes.
The delivery took too long, even at one time I wanted to cancel my order but after couple of contact with seller, we got it. and now we can see most of the time laser beam on our ceiling with different textures :)

Buffalo LinkStation 421E - Marvell ARMADA 370 1.2GHz ARMv7 , 512Mb RAM ,2 Bay Diskless NAS Device
Offered by Valutech Ltd - Choose Express Delivery and Order by 2pm for Nextday Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gadget for home office, 27 Nov. 2013
I love this device. I was looking for something like this. At home I have Windows desktop and at work, I use Macbook Pro. So I always have problem to manage my data between both operating systems. With this one, I just attached to my network and can access from windows and mac OSx. performance is remarkably high.
It went one time in emergency mode during first time setup, but the Buffalo support help line is great, they are very well aware of their product and help you to the end to solve your problem. I was very impressed with their support service.

Love this gadget and highly recommend it.

Ben 10 Omniverse 10cm Alien Collection Figure Upgrade Malware

Mouth Organ
Mouth Organ
Offered by K Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Good gift for little one, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mouth OrganP (Toy)
keep my little one busy and learn some music skills.
He loves playing in his free time and share with his friends.

Page: 1 | 2