Profile for HeatherMc > Reviews

Content by HeatherMc

HeatherMc

Apple Dock to USB Cable for iPhone (MA591G/A)
Apple Dock to USB Cable for iPhone (MA591G/A)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 30 Jan. 2014
I bought two of these cables , the first one didn't fit the iphone and I didn't want to force it, emailed for a refund/ replacementand got an automated resonse, eventually had to phone amazon to resolve it. The second one did fit the phone but after a few days didn't work very well as the phone was onlt receiving the charge intermittently. After the bother I had trying to get a refund for the first one, I can't be bothered going through all that again! I know they are not expensive but apparently its true, you do get what you pay for! Rubbish!

The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cards.. poor quality product!!, 18 Mar. 2012
These are lovely cards, beautifully illustrated and with Doreen Virtues usual encouraging and insighful messages. The only thing that spoiled these cards for me was the poor quality of the cards themselves. Withis 3 uses the cards were already becoming dog eared and the paper illustrations coming away from the cards at the edges! Very disappointing as I probably would use these cards more than the other sets I have. Maybe I just have a faulty set and considered whether to return them and request a replacement.