Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Pam. > Reviews

Content by Pam.

Pam.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Invision® Tilt & Swivel TV Wall Mount Bracket 26" - 42" (Includes High-Speed HDMI Cable & Dust Repellent Screen Cleaning Gel) - Compatible with LED, LCD & Plasma, Max VESA 200mm x 200mm [Please Check TV VESA Mounting Holes Before Purchase]
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, lightweight product, 9 Aug. 2016
Delighted with this product.
We have used it for our Samsung TV and it works a treat. The multi angles have proven invaluable as our TV is installed in the centre of a wall unit with book/DVD shelving either side. The varying angles have been good for us in this instance as we dont only pull it straight, but twist and tilt a little when a group of us are viewing. It is lightweight too.
The product is easy to install.
As I mentioned our TV is within a wall unit so if yours is too it will take a little working out to centre your TV and be able to pull, tilt and turn your bracket. This is not particular to this product but more for those of you installing your TV within a unit also.
we have about a 50 mm gap either side of our TV when flat within our wall shelving. The product is of good quality, easy to use and perfect for what we wanted. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars HP happiness, 1 May 2016
Usual high quality product that I would expect from HP. good colours and smear free, far better than ink imported that smudges and fades.

Berghaus Expeditor Aq Trek, Women High Rise Hiking Shoes, Blue (Dusk/Frost Grey X14), 5 UK (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the most comfortable walking boots I have worn, 1 May 2016
Probably the most comfortable walking boots I have worn. These replace previously well loved and well worn Berghaus boots. They are very light and, from new perfectly comfortable. I have only worn these in moderately wet conditions, so far no problem, they keep feet dry. They aren't slippery and seem to grip pretty well. I am very pleased with these, I recommend them and would certainly buy them again.

Jack Wolfskin Women's 5th Avenue Coat Jacket, Medium, Black
Jack Wolfskin Women's 5th Avenue Coat Jacket, Medium, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this coat, 14 Jan. 2016
I love this coat. I have yet to test it in high levels of rainfall but under medium rain it performs very well and does not allow water to penetrate it. light showers are just shrugged off, the droplets sit on top of it and just fall away.
I have worn it in temperatures of minus 3 and i am delighted to say it is snug and warm. The hood can be adjusted with elasticated strings to allow a good fit in the wind, making it wonderful for your head and ears in the cold.
the fit is very good, I am 5 ft 6 and the coat comes to my mid thigh, covering my bum which is what I chose this design for. it has kept me warm and dry on many walks now. the sleeves are a great length and fit well.I would, however, suggest that it can be a little snug on the chest if you have a bust. I would normally wear a size 12 and bought the coat in a 12/14, as I said it is a perfect fit everywhere . I would not advise buying a small size unless you are very slim above the waist.
My favourite feature of this coat is the internal pocket for mobile phone, which can be accessed without undoing the coat at all.
The pockets are a good size also.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen [Blu-ray] [2009]

Questions & Answers for Dental Nurses 2e
Questions & Answers for Dental Nurses 2e
by Carole Hollins

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2016
Invaluable aide to my exam success, has been donated to college for others to use

Ravensburger Disney Princess Mini Memory
Ravensburger Disney Princess Mini Memory
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2016
Fantastic quality game, which has given my four year old niece many hours of fun.

Maximum Ride: Max
Maximum Ride: Max
by James Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for anyone who has enjoyed the other episodes in this, 14 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Maximum Ride: Max (Hardcover)
Gripping story in the series of Max's adventures. A must read for anyone who has enjoyed the other episodes in this series

Kinsman KUGS500 - Ultima Universal Guitar Stand
Kinsman KUGS500 - Ultima Universal Guitar Stand
Offered by PlayRecord Net

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2016
Extremely good value for money. very good quality product. I can not recommend it highly enough

The St Trinians Collection [DVD]
The St Trinians Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alastair Sim

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Jan. 2016
Good film set, lovely trip down memory lane

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4