Profile for Cwarde > Reviews

Cwarde

Everbuild Fix & Grout Tile Adhesive 703 500ml/750g EVBFIX005
Everbuild Fix & Grout Tile Adhesive 703 500ml/750g EVBFIX005

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 9 Jun. 2016
Great product, does what it says in the tin

130x200x18mm 5 1/4x8x3/4" Oval Raw Oak House / Shed / Den / Room / Stable / Kennel Sign. Personalised just for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 28 Oct. 2014
When looking for personalised Xmas gift ideas for my Dad and I stumbled across signaroo. Reuben was very helpful in pointing out fonts and styles and provided a great service. I received the completed sign yesterday and the quality and finish of the sign was excellent. I would highly recommend this company for the quality of their products and service.

Mains Power Adapter for Fuji Finepix AC-5VH AC-5VS 5V 2A
Mains Power Adapter for Fuji Finepix AC-5VH AC-5VS 5V 2A

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 7 April 2012
I lost my camera charger and was due to be going on holiday very soon so panic set in. I went to a camera shop and was told it would be approx £60 for a new one!

I went on Amazon and found the same one for a fraction of the cost and with their usual quick and efficient delivery I got it ready for my holiday in good working order.

Fun & Simple Smart Electronic Sudoku Game with One Billion Puzzles for Ages 6-106!

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use, 5 Feb. 2012
Bought this for my Mum & she loves it. She's a big sudoku fan, but not into technology & found this so easy to use & can't put it down!