Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer "Ian" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Sealey 3000CXD Trolley Jack Yankee 3ton Standard Chassis
Sealey 3000CXD Trolley Jack Yankee 3ton Standard Chassis
Offered by HIRE & SUPPLIES LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Big sucker, 8 Aug. 2016
I had an old £30 trolley jack that has lasted me for the best part of 25 years so no complaints but I needed one that lifted higher so I narrowed it down to this one, I have used Sealey stuff in the past and always been pleased with it so took the plunge, well fantastic lowers very low and jacked my VDub camper up no problems to a very respectable height with more height to go. As with the other reviewers to which I agree, it is huge and heavy, but the plus to that it looks like it will last years, defiantly recommended.

CableCreation (6 Feet) Toslink Optical Digital Audio Cable OD:6.0mm Metal Hood & Cotton Jacket
Offered by Cable.Creation

2.0 out of 5 stars Will not fit in the tv ot the surround sound, 27 Jun. 2016
Nearly broke the back of my tv trying to push this in.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2016 10:17 AM BST

Zefal Z Light Pack Saddlebag, 0.5 L - Small
Zefal Z Light Pack Saddlebag, 0.5 L - Small

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small to be of any use, 27 Jun. 2016
Don't believe the reviews, they must of been for a much larger bag, this thing is way too small to be of any use other than keys, I don't even think I can fit my phone in it and the absolute corker is they want £4 just send it back and that is to drop it off, if it was collected they want £6, would not buy from these again.

Tortoise food mix - grow your own ! 2 gram of seeds
Tortoise food mix - grow your own ! 2 gram of seeds
Offered by (UK DISPATCH) Warehouse Deals Direct ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for us., 19 Jun. 2016
We couldn't get them to grow. Pwerhaps we did something wrong but the wife is normally good at this type of thing.

Elixir Electric Guitar Sets Ultra-Thin Nanoweb Coating - Light (0.010 - 0.046)
Elixir Electric Guitar Sets Ultra-Thin Nanoweb Coating - Light (0.010 - 0.046)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 19 Jun. 2016
I have used these strings for a while now and last quiet well and have a great sound, as a Hank Marvin fan I use a heavier string on my CS Strat and lighter one on my CV Strat, sounds lovely.

The Jazz Singer [DVD] [1981]
The Jazz Singer [DVD] [1981]
Dvd ~ Laurence Olivier
Offered by d-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Good film, 19 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Jazz Singer [DVD] [1981] (DVD)
Wife loves this film, good tracks but it does look like a VHS copy.

Lowepro Flipside 400 AW Backpack for DSLR - Black
Lowepro Flipside 400 AW Backpack for DSLR - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 19 Jun. 2016
I have always used cheap back packs for my photography but as my kit grew heavier I decided to go for this, very comfortable, enough room for my Nikon D810, 70-200 F4 Nikkor, 28-70 2.8 Nikkor, flashgun, 50mm prime and assorted photography essentials. Walked a few miles over sand dunes just a few days ago and because of the design it tends to loose some of the weight compared to the cheep backpacks. Well worth it

Vox Amphones AC30 Active Guitar Headphones - Black/Silver/Brown
Vox Amphones AC30 Active Guitar Headphones - Black/Silver/Brown
Offered by VALUE JAPAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 31 May 2016
Fantastic, great sound and a great idea, yeh I agree that the cord could be a bit more heavy duty but that aside these make taking you're guitar away from your amp possible, would definitely recommend.

Conbrov® WF28 720P Wireless Wifi Home Security Camera System IP PIR Night Vision Motion Activated Video Surveillance Nanny Cam Indoor Use
Offered by Jasmine Conbrov Elec

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep an eye on you're home, 31 May 2016
This is the second one I have had because of problems with the first, this one seems to working fine with good quality picture and easy to set up.

NUMATIC HVR200-11 Henry Vacuum Cleaner, Bagged, 620 W - Red/Black
NUMATIC HVR200-11 Henry Vacuum Cleaner, Bagged, 620 W - Red/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 31 May 2016
Wife thinks its brilliant, I wouldn't know though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11