Profile for Shadow Dancer > Reviews

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Quad Core CPU 1.2 GHz 1 GB RAM Motherboard
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Quad Core CPU 1.2 GHz 1 GB RAM Motherboard
Offered by kent photo

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally blown away with ths little gadget., 28 Aug. 2016
Totally blown away with ths little gadget, I've got 3 in the last week. I have one as a Kodi media center in my neighbours so they can watch the 7Tb of TV shows and Films I have attached to my Router, they have a Sony TV so it's recognised instantly and their TV remote works great with Kodi. I have 2 for myself, 1 as a media center in my bedroom and 1 to mess around with.

Make sure you get the good quality PSU recommended by Pi. I've been using various Samsung Galaxy chargers that I have laying around and it's quite evident that some of them are inconsistent with their output. There is a rainbow coloured square that appears in the top right corner when power is weak, even when there is only a TV connected via the HDMI , so I've ordered 3 Raspberry Pi 3 Power adapter UK/EU 5V 2.5A

Check out the online videos and Pi sites to get this set up correctly, with a weak PSU you can struggle to get the wifi to be stable or it wont even recognise a keyboard.

Raspberry Pi 3 model b & Pi 2 b & Pi b+ Desktop Starter Kit (Black Case,Cooling Fan,Micro USB Cable,Heat sink)
Offered by Heshuo-Y

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly noisey Fan, 28 Aug. 2016
Well constructed case, feels very rugged compared to others. Small heatsink gets in the way of one of the layers so moved the heatsink 1mm and it fit perfectly. The fan goes at full pelt so is surprisingly noisey, I can easily hear it over my 7 Desktop fans. This was going to go in my bedroom as a media center but it's too noisey to leave on. Could have done witha gap in one extra of the layers to access the SD card easier

Boot Mid Lthr
Boot Mid Lthr
Offered by Dufner-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great with Dark Blue Jeans, 20 Aug. 2016
Arrived very quickly from Germany, the size is about 5mm larger than expected. I ordered a size 9 but 8.5 would have been perfect.

ASUS STRIX-GTX1080-08G Gaminig Graphics Card with NVIDIA GTX1080 1759 MHz 8 Go and PCI Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Exploitative Price, 6 Aug. 2016
£679.12 at BT Shop

Epson Home XP-335 Expression All-in-One Printer with Colour LCD Display and Apple Air Print

1.0 out of 5 stars Binned after a about 5 uses, 6 Jun. 2016
I really can't get a printer that works for more than a few months, the quality jusy drops from decent quality photos to a poor looking draft. I almost dropped kicked this across the yard, no mor printers for me.

Mares Dry Bag Suitcase - Black/Black, 5 Litre
Mares Dry Bag Suitcase - Black/Black, 5 Litre
Offered by Abenteuertauchen

3.0 out of 5 stars 5 litre Smaller than expected, 7 May 2016
The quality of this product is of the high standard you'd expect from Mares but it is much smaller than expected, it 's less than half the size of my 10 litre FeelFree version. It does hold 5 litres, however you cannot close and clip the bag, the maximum it can hold if you role the top once and clip it, is about 3 litres. I have included a photo comparing the size of the mares 5 litre to my 10 litre and a UK size 7 shoe. These bags are not totally waterproof you can dunk it underwater for about 2 mins before water starts to get in and that's only if you roll the top a number of times.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Jungle Formula Maximum Pump Insect Repellent, 90 ml
Jungle Formula Maximum Pump Insect Repellent, 90 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this all the time while in Thailand as ..., 18 April 2016
I use this all the time while in Thailand as I am very susceptible to bites, it works very well if you get it on in time. Sometimes I leave it too late after the sun goes down or I'm in a place that is dark and I'll still get bit but once this is on I don't get bit.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Case, MANNA UltraSlim Galaxy S7 Edge Leather Case Book Folio Cover Wallet | Easy Stand Card Slot | Finest Nubuck Leather - by LEICKE
Offered by LEICKE Germany

4.0 out of 5 stars ... Manna on all my previous phones and been very pleased with the quality, 18 April 2016
I have used Manna on all my previous phones and been very pleased with the quality, however this version for the S7 Edge doesn't quite come up to the usual standard. It does not seem to hold the phone particularly well and the fit of the cover is not flush.

Edit:05/05/16
I've found that by bending the areas that clasp the phone you can make it grip much better. This is my 2nd purchase of this case as my original phone was stolen and I miss the black velvet bag that came with the other one.

S7 Edge Case, Abacus24-7® Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Wallet Case Folio, Leather Flip Cover and Stand for Galaxy S7 Edge Phone, Blue
Offered by Abacus24-7

4.0 out of 5 stars More suited for bags than Pockets, 21 Mar. 2016
For the price, this is of reasonable quality and it will protect your S7 edge from some knocks. However there is a significant increase in size, I can no longer get it into my jacket pocket with ease, the flip strap catches on the side of my pocket and prevents it from sliding in. You could also look at that as being a positive as it stops it from sliding out when you bend over. I think this would be ideally suited for a bag rather than a pocket.

Tom Yum Broth Cubes (24g: 2 * 12g) by Knorr
Tom Yum Broth Cubes (24g: 2 * 12g) by Knorr
Offered by Asian Supermarket

4.0 out of 5 stars More authentic flavour than most, 14 Feb. 2016
More authentic flavour than most Tom Yum pastes but at this price, a total rip off. I now buy mine from my local Vietnamese Supermarket 48 x 12g cubes for £8

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9