Profile for HELEN > Reviews

Content by HELEN

HELEN

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ultra-Bright LED Head Torch Flashlight +BONUS Case. Cool GIFT for Running, Camping, Hiking. Lifetime Warranty. White-Red-Strobe Lights with Dimmer - Only 3.2oz - Waterproof IPX4. 3 Energizer AAAs Incl
Offered by GetNorthbound

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug. 2017
a truly excellent item and certainly bright. Well packaged.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2017 3:53 AM BST

Lotus
Lotus

5.0 out of 5 stars SO GOOD TOGETHER THEY WERE TOXIC, 13 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Lotus (Kindle Edition)
IF EVER A STORY SHOWED TWO SOULS WHO WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER, THIS WOULD BE IT. RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING WE ARE BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD OF LOTUS AND ORION. SO GOOD TOGETHER THEY WERE TOXIC. A WELL WRITTEN STORY WITH GREAT ACTION THROUGHOUT AND PARTS THAT LEAVE YOU BEGGING FOR MORE.

Father F'in' Christmas: A Minded Story
Father F'in' Christmas: A Minded Story

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS LIGHT HEARTED QUICK READ WAS AMAZING. JUST WHAT YOU NEED TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY, 13 Aug. 2017
THIS LIGHT HEARTED QUICK READ WAS AMAZING. JUST WHAT YOU NEED TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY. WELL WRITTEN WITH PLENTY OF LAUGH OUT LOUD MOMENTS. I LOVED THE STYLE OF WRITING FROM THE AUTHOR IT MADE IT HELPED THE FLOW OF THE BOOK. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WANTING A QUICK COMICAL READ.

Devil
Devil

5.0 out of 5 stars I FALL IN LOVE WITH HER BOOKS MORE AFTER EVERY BOOK, 6 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Devil (Kindle Edition)
WOW THIS BOOK WAS AN OUTSTANDING BOOK FROM KER. I FALL IN LOVE WITH HER BOOKS MORE AFTER EVERY BOOK. WITH THIS BOOK I LOVED HOW WE DELVED SOMEWHERE WHICH I BELIEVE NO OTHER BOOK HAS BEFORE. A TRULY AMAZING CONCEPT AND HAVE TO SAY DID NOT SEE THE ENDING COMING.

Sin (Vegas Nights, #1)
Sin (Vegas Nights, #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY LOVE THE SCARLETT LETTER AND WISHED I COULD REALLY GO ..., 29 July 2017
OH MY EMMA HAS DONE IT AGAIN. I REALLY LOVE THE SCARLETT LETTER AND WISHED I COULD REALLY GO THERE. THERE WAS A FEW SCENES THAT HAD A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE AND THE ONE INVOLVING THE BOOKSTORE HAD ME IN STITCHES. DAHLIA AND DAMIEN ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER AND FERGUS IS HYSTERICAL. CANNOT WAIT FOR BOOK 2 IN SEPTEMBER.

MY FAVOURITE QUOTE WAS 'FOOLS RUSHED IN. FOOLS FELL IN LOVE. FOOLS KEPT THE SCARS. I DIDN'T WANT TO BE A FOOL. NOT FOR HIM. ANYONE BUT HIM.'

Claiming Alexis (Ace Security Book 2)
Claiming Alexis (Ace Security Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I HAVE TO SAY I LOVE THE SERIES, 18 July 2017
I HAVE TO SAY I LOVE THE SERIES. SUSAN IS A RELATIVELY NEW AUTHOR TO ME AND EACH BOOK HAS SECURED ME AS A LIFELONG FAN. WELL WRITTEN WITH A FLOW THAT IS EASY TO FOLLOW. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE IN THIS SERIES.

The Game: Books 1-7 of the game series
The Game: Books 1-7 of the game series

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE TWO AUTHORS ARE FAST BECOMING MY GO TO AUTHORS ..., 10 July 2017
THESE TWO AUTHORS ARE FAST BECOMING MY GO TO AUTHORS FOR SICK TWISTED BOOKS. I KNOW THEY WILL TAKE THIS AS A COMPLIMENT. THIS BOOK HAS YOU GOING THROUGH SO MANY EMOTIONS AND REELING WITH THE REVELATIONS THIS BOOK BRINGS. I CANNOT RAVE ENOUGH ABOUT THIS BOOK. A MUST READ FOR ANY DARK GENRE LOVER.

Out of Sight (Out of Uniform Series Book 2)
Out of Sight (Out of Uniform Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER FANTASTIC BOOK FROM MELISSA, 7 July 2017
ANOTHER FANTASTIC BOOK FROM MELISSA. A WELL WRITTEN AND INFORMATIVE BOOK. IT WAS NICE TO CLEARLY SEE THE AUTHOR HAD RESEARCHED ABOUT TOPICS AND PUT IT IN A WAY THE READER CAN UNDERSTAND. I HAVE TO SAY ALL THROUGH THE BOOK MY GUESS FOR THE ATTACKER CHANGED AND HAPPY TO SAY I NEVER GOT IT RIGHT. LOVED HANK AND HOW HE KEPT TRYING TO PROTECT MIA EVEN FROM HIMSELF. A REALLY BEAUTIFUL STORY FROM A GREAT AUTHOR. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Dark Confusion (Dark Desire Book 1)
Dark Confusion (Dark Desire Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY LOVED THE INTENSITY OF THE BOOK AND HELENA'S VERACIOUS WILL ..., 4 July 2017
I NEED BOOK 2 NOW. I REALLY LOVED THE INTENSITY OF THE BOOK AND HELENA'S VERACIOUS WILL TO SURVIVE. HER CONNECTION/BONG WITH CALLUM KEEPS HER GOING. CALLUM AS A CHARACTER WAS BRILLIANT, A NATURAL BORN LEADER BUT WITH THE DRIVE TO FIND HIS BELOVED. I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHERE THESE CHARACTERS GO AND ESPECIALLY DOM IN BOOK 2. I WILL BE CHECKING OUT THE WHITE CHURCH IN WHITECHAPEL.

Angel
Angel

4.0 out of 5 stars I HAVE TO SAY I HAD A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS BOOK, 4 July 2017
This review is from: Angel (Kindle Edition)
I HAVE TO SAY I HAD A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS BOOK. I LOVED THE CONCEPT AND IT WAS WELL WRITTEN BUT CERTAIN THINGS IRRITATED ME. I REALLY FELT FOR THE CHARACTER ANGEL BUT FELT AS SOON AS SHE FELT A CONNECTION FOR SOMEONE SHE BECAME WEAK, WHERE IN MY OPINION I BELIEVE IT WOULD OF MADE HER STRONGER. I LOVED THE ENDING AND HOW EVERYTHING WAS TIED UP.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20