Profile for Londoner123 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Coffin Road
Coffin Road

4.0 out of 5 stars So nearly great, 7 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Coffin Road (Kindle Edition)
It's not as good as the Lewis trilogy, but in my opinion far better than everything else he's done. I'm not sure how it would be done, but I very much hope we see a sequel in some shape or form.

If I have a complaint it's that the end was a little too abrupt and there were a few things that were a little too obvious. Very nearly worth an extra star.

A Question of Inheritance (A Very English Mystery Book 2)
A Question of Inheritance (A Very English Mystery Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Most mistakes in a book ever?, 3 Nov. 2015
While not as good as the first in the series, I really enjoyed the story. However, the proofing of this book is terrible and really irritated me. I normally ignore comments from other readers about poor proofing as I am willing to accept that mistakes can happen, but this takes it to a new level. I've read hundreds of ebooks and I've never come across a book with even a tenth of the mistakes that this has. Shockingly poor, which is a shame as it detracted from the overall enjoyment.

Livescribe 3 Smartpen Ink Cartridge, Medium Black (Pack of 8)
Livescribe 3 Smartpen Ink Cartridge, Medium Black (Pack of 8)
Offered by OneDealOutlet UK

3.0 out of 5 stars These refills are the only negative I have with the ..., 2 Nov. 2015
These refills are the only negative I have with the Livescribe system as they are very small and really don't last very long. To add insult to injury, I was sent blue ones rather than black. As they don't last very long, I suppose this doesn't really matter as I'll be ordering more soon...

Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Tidmouth Sheds
Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Tidmouth Sheds

5.0 out of 5 stars but great. Kids love it and it seems to be ..., 2 Nov. 2015
Bigger than expected, but great. Kids love it and it seems to be pretty good quality.

Livescribe 3 Smartpen for Android & iOS Tablets and Smartphones
Livescribe 3 Smartpen for Android & iOS Tablets and Smartphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic time saving device, 2 Nov. 2015
An excellent gadget. There seem to be a lot of complaints circulating about the Livescribe+ app, but I'm somewhat confused as to why. The pen works excellently with the paper, it seamlessly links with my phone and appears in the app. What's more, due to integration with Evernote, my notes also appear in Evernote shortly afterwards. A great piece of kit that saves me hours of time every week.

The Hunger Games / The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [DVD]
The Hunger Games / The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gary Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars but far better than I had expected, 2 Nov. 2015
Not the sort of thing I would ever normally watch, but far better than I had expected. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Bionaire BT19-IUK Tower Fan
Bionaire BT19-IUK Tower Fan

2.0 out of 5 stars We bought 2 of these. One works well, ..., 2 Nov. 2015
We bought 2 of these. One works well, one broke within the first couple of hours of use. Amazon had stopped selling it by this point (presumably I bought the last two) and would not offer a replacement. Returning something of this size is an annoyance and the customer service was very frustrating. Would not buy again.

Camille: Book Three of the Brigade Criminelle Trilogy (The Camille Verhoeven Trilogy 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 Nov. 2015
Definitely the worst of this trilogy. Shame he didn't stop after Irene and Alex.

Oral-B Pro 5000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with SmartGuide Powered by Braun
Offered by IUEG

4.0 out of 5 stars It's an electric toothbrush that seems to do a pretty good job, 2 Nov. 2015
It's an electric toothbrush that seems to do a pretty good job, in much the same way as each of it's predecessors have done. The light which turns on when you apply too much pressure is a good addition and the little clock gadget/gimmick is actually quite good.

I Let You Go
I Let You Go

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 Nov. 2015
This review is from: I Let You Go (Kindle Edition)
Nothing to get too excited about here. A fairly average example of this genre. Look elsewhere.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7