Profile for Chubboy Christian Freeman > Reviews

Content by Chubboy Christ...

Chubboy Christian Freeman

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New HTC One M8 Crystal Clear Screen Protectors [Released 2014] 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by SAMAR MOBILES

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Dec. 2014
Very good product and no disappointment so far. Arrived before the stipulated time. I trust the seller

Terrapin - New HTC One M8 (2014) Low Profile PU Leather Wallet Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster with Viewing Stand & Card Holders - Grey

2.0 out of 5 stars I urge the manufacturer/designer to take time to redesign the ..., 1 Dec. 2014
I urge the manufacturer/designer to take time to redesign the product if they want it to compete with other products in the market. No hard feelings I am not returning my purchase. The wallet side of the product needs standard pockets.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I have other cases but this one is very good. The product is a world class and whenever ..., 18 Nov. 2014
An outstanding product, I have other cases but this one is very good. The product is a world class and whenever I come across a nice product I can't stop praising the manufacturers. My regards to the designer(s) from yourbestoffriends.co.uk team.

Cambridge 11: Chike and the River
Cambridge 11: Chike and the River
by Chinua Achebe

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCITING BOOK, 27 Dec. 2013
Chike and the River was a book that projected me to be a good public orator today. I first read this interesting book in 1978 as a year one secondary school student. I later presented an extract to my school morning assembly after picking one of the chapters I read from this masterpiece by Chinua Achebe. Give this book to a young lad you wish to see as a public figure.

I Don`T Want To Die Young
I Don`T Want To Die Young
by Chubbouy Christian Freeman

5.0 out of 5 stars A LIFE SAVING BOOK FOR YOUNG AND OLD, 21 Jun. 2013
THIS BOOK IS A BEHAVIOUR CHANGING BOOK. THE BOOK THAT HAS SAVED THOUSANDS OF YOUNG PEOPLE, SINGLE AND MARRIED TO BE AWARE OF THE KILLING VIRUS CALLED HIV. HIV HEALTHY CARRIERS ARE EXPOSED SO THAT UNINFECTED WOULD PROTECT THEMSELVES BY ANY MEANS. I DON`T WANT TO DIE YOUNG IS GOOD BOOK FOR 11 YEARS AND ABOVE. ELIGIBLE SINGLE MEN AND WOMEN CAN BENEFIT IMMENSELY FROM THIS BOOK. MARRIED COUPLES ARE NOT LEFT OUT BECAUSE THE AUTHOR HELPED THEM VERY WELL IN PAGES SEVEN, EIGTH AND NINE. TRULY THIS BOOK IS FOR ALL AND SUNDRY. I WISH SOMEBODY COULD ALERT PRESIDENT BARRACK OBAMA ABOUT THIS BOOK, BECAUSE IT IS AN INTERESTING BOOK. A BOOK THAT BRINGS SANITY TO JIMMY AND JEMIMA, THE TWO SILENT POWERFUL PARTNERS.

Hama "Sportsline"projector bag, M, 23 x 32 x 10 cm, padded, black
Hama "Sportsline"projector bag, M, 23 x 32 x 10 cm, padded, black

4.0 out of 5 stars PROTECTOR, 22 April 2012
THEY CALL IT SPORTSLINE PROJECTOR BAG....MMM I CALL IT PROTECTOR BECAUSE IT HOLDS MY PROJECTOR AND ITS ACCESSORIES COMFORTABLY. IT IS DURABLE AND PRESENTABLE COME RAIN COME SHINE. IT ARRIVED AFTER TWO DAYS AND THE SELLER CAN BE TRUSTED. I DO BUSINESS WITH THOSE THAT DO WHAT THEY SAY. THANKS FROM DR CHRIS FREEMAN UK.

7dayshop 64x LED Stackable Video/Camcorder and Photograhic Modelling Light - 7DVL1

4.0 out of 5 stars NIGHT SUNSHINE, 12 Nov. 2011
YOU CALL IT MODELLING LIGHT AND I CALL IT NIGHT SUNSHINE. THE PRODUCT IS VERY GOOD AND I DON`T THINK I NEED TO ADD A FLASH TO IT. THE MANUFACTURERS MUST HAVE TAPPED SOME ENERGY FROM THE SUN TO PRODUCE THIS POCKET-SIZED DAY LIGHT. SOMETHING THAT IS NICE IS NICE, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. I USE IT FOR MY SONY DIGITAL CAMERA AND CAMCORDER.

Heavy Duty Studio Background Support Stand
Heavy Duty Studio Background Support Stand
Offered by discountedtoyou

4.0 out of 5 stars DURABLE PRODUCT, 23 Oct. 2011
A very good product for enviable studio when decorated. I recommend it for amature and professional photographers. Easy to assemble and dismantle, and also portable.