Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Discover more Shop now
Profile for Christopher Allsebrook > Reviews

Content by Christopher Al...

Christopher Allsebrook (Nottingham, England.)

Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than sex, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
I bought this 20 inch box canvass box canvass print of Paul Ross because my house does not have any windows. Now I can pretend that Paul Ross is a wild animal(which he is) visiting my garden to forage for truffles(which he does). Remember, without Paul Ross to review stuff for us, none of us would know what to think.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2014 6:34 PM BST

Masters of Reality
Masters of Reality

5.0 out of 5 stars Masters, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Masters of Reality (Audio CD)
This is the best rock album ever made. No, seriously, it really is. I fall in love with it every time I hear it. Very highly recommended.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Comply P-Series with Sound Magic E10, 9 Dec. 2011
I love the sound of tripple-flange(stop-sniggering at the back) ear-tips but find that after half an hour or so, they become weird and uncomfortable(a bit like Prince Charles). I also have the recommended Comply tips that go with my Sound Magic E10s but find that, as I seam to have unusually large lug-holes(we're back to Prince Charles again), I don't quite get the perfect seal . They also seem to soften the bass up a little too much, so I thought that, even though Comply do not recommend pairing them, I'd risk getting a couple of pairs of these to try with the E10's. Well, after some jiggery-pokery and one destroyed ear-tip, I managed to get them on and the results were amazing. The extra length really makes a difference....................I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STOP SNIGGERING!
The internal aperture of these tips is about the same as a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, so if the business end of your ear-phones is much bigger than this(the E10s are about twice this diameter), you might struggle. Given that the price of these tips is absolutely astronomical(lose one star Mr. Comply), whether or not you try these on non-recommended phones depends on how much you like a gamble. You win some, lose some, it's all the same to me.

SanDisk 32 GB MicroSDHC Memory Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sansa 32 gb sd, 20 Nov. 2011
Genuine product. Many large sd cards are fake so be very careful when buying from Amazon Marketplace. This product is supplied by Amazon themselves and is the genuine article.

Reed All About Me (Coronet Books)
Reed All About Me (Coronet Books)
by Oliver Reed

5.0 out of 5 stars Reed Warbling, 20 Aug. 2011
This is the funniest book I have ever Reeded. If you had given me a pen and told me to make up some ridiculous stories about Oliver Reed, this is almost exactly what I would have written. I don't think he made it up though. He was too drunk. I hope you liked my review. I have already found it useful. People who liked my review also liked 'Special Brew' and 'drinking'.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2012 10:10 PM BST